A Starry Starry Night - Borough -by Property Manager
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
This totally unique house is a total pocket rocket, offering a solid mix of style and substance, with a AAA location. Unashamedly curated, this cool Victorian warehouse conversion gives you outside space, bags of light and views to obsess over. All this in a neighbourhood that is a rich and immersive ’melting pot’, famous for its gastronomic and cultural delights. Be warned, you’re going to fall in Love at Least Twice! This unique place has a style all its own.
• Spacious master bedroom with comfy king size bed and plenty of storage
• Bright and spacious living room with floor to ceiling windows featuring Smart TV with Media Hub (don’t forget your Netflix password) and snuggly sofa bed
• Dining room area with space for 4 fabulous people
• Sleek, modern kitchen brimming with new appliances, including oven, washing machine, dishwasher, Nespresso coffee machine, toaster,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Frankie Says that you have to stay in Borough, as it arguably one of Central London's most historic and fascinating neighbourhoods; a totally gorgeous and immersive 'melting pot' that is famous for its gastronomic and cultural delights. Bordered by the Thames to the north, you are also next to the incredible Southwark Cathedral and the historic Clink Street. But importantly, you are ridiculously close to the complete foodie heaven that is Borough Market. This is the original Food Hall experience, but with worldwide punching power – you will never be hungry for boredom! Just a few minutes away is what Frankie Says is the coolest High street in London – Bermondsey Street. Packed full of coffee, pints, food, wine, cakes and much intrigue. Old world charm meets a crisp modern England. Next door to Bermondsey Street is Maltby Street market, another haven for foodies, whilst you must promise to visit the Vinegar Market on a Sunday – its packed is unique oddities. To the back of our funky house is the ground-breaking Borough Yards, a recent development that saw railway arches turned into a clutch of dining and shopping experiences, with even it’s own Everyman cinema! You can see the Shard from our terrace, so take a trip up to the top, to London’s best viewing gallery, and look down up Tower Bridge, Shad Thames and The Tower of London, all that are just a quick walk away. We know you will be star struck by this pocket of London. It’s unrivalled in our opinion, authentic and original, but modern and smooth. But just in case you want to explore elsewhere then pop down to the Jubilee line underground station, only 190m away, at London Bridge station. Or hop on an Uber boat at London Bridge Pier. But, you’re be back to Borough before you know it…Borough always drags you back.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,NO STAG OR HEN PARTIES
- NO SMOKING