- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Among the most elaborate architecture in Savannah is The Gingerbread House, always a “must see” highlight of a guided tour of the Historic District Savannah. The Gingerbread House, also known as the Asendorf House, is 108 years old and yet still bears resemblance to the original architecture of the original 3-story southern mansion, built in 1899. The owner, Cord Asendorf is buried in Savannah’s famous Bonaventure Cemetery. The features of The Gingerbread House are unmistakable and stand out as a fully designed home in the Gingerbread style, prevalent in the Black Forest region of Germany.
Plan your curated stay, and leave with memories that will last a lifetime. After undergoing major renovations, this second floor apartment boasts with high end finishes and modern yet sophisticated furnishings. The original historic details of this 100+ year old home have been handsomely restored, such as the original heart pine wood...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.