- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
*Pets are welcome (on request)
Villa Pezer is located in the small village of Benkovačko selo near the rural town of Benkovac, in Zadar County. Biograd na moru and the city of Zadar are nearby for a quick visit. Zadar, one of the most popular summer vacation destinations, certainly deserves this title. With its culture, art, sea organ, and the most beautiful sunset in the world. Biograd na moru is another one of Croatia’s popular holiday destinations, and it is also very popular as a destination for sail boaters - this is the most indented part of the Croatian coast, so it is ideal for sailing explorers. Zadar region is an ideal place to visit numerous Croatian national parks and nature parks - Plitvice, Krka, Paklenica and Kornati, Vransko Lake Nature Park and Dalmaland Amusement Park in Biograd - fun for the whole family.
Villa Pezer, 200m2 in size, is located on a 750m2 private property. The...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Children’s Play Area
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - The tourist tax is not included in the price and will be charged upon check-in:
- Tourist tax:
- 0 EUR per booking (vat included).
- - Optional services:
- Arrival out of schedule: included in the price.
- Pet: 10 EUR per day. Max. quantity: 1.
- - Pets rules:
- Max. 1 pets allowed. Dangerous breed dogs are not allowed.