Reforma 222 7C
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
With stunning views, and ad-hoc furniture, relax and enjoy one of the best locations to stay in Mexico City both for business as well as pleasure. To recharge or prepare for an exciting day, take a dip in the pool, get a quick workout in the gym, or enjoy the barbecue area, right in the middle of busy Mexico City.
- A first class shopping mall.
- Mexican and international restaurants for all budgets.
- Downtown is just a few minutes away by car.
- Surveillance 24/7
- Parking lot
- Short, medium, and extended stays available
- High-speed internet in each apartment (200MB/s)
- Free cleaning service for an extended stay
- Smart TV
- Full bathroom
- Drinking water with a filter
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Equipped with a desk to work
- Organic toiletries (soap, shampoo, and...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Built as an aristocratic enclave of 19th-century mansions, Colonia Juárez today is a vibrant area that blends modern with classic. It lies between Mexico City's downtown and el Bosque de Chapultepec, just south of Paseo de la Reforma, one of Mexico's commercial districts and its financial center. Since it was established in the early 20th century, the neighborhood has been transforming. Must-see 1. Zona Rosa: With its busy streets, sidewalk bars, and lively nightclubs, it is the city's gay district, as well as home to a thriving community of Korean immigrants. Dining options include international fast food and modern eclectic restaurants. Reforma Avenue: 2. Inspired by the Champs Elysees, this enormous 14-kilometer avenue offers art and skyscrapers that coexist with old mansions, restaurants, stores, and various monuments such as the Angel of Independence and the Estela de Luz.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.