Pristine 2-Bed With Expansive Beach Views
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Indulge in Sydney’s stunning seaside in this pristine 2-bed unit with expansive beach views. Featuring sleek and warm coastal interiors the property boasts breathtaking ocean views and a beautiful balcony with outdoor dining while overlooking the beach. Situated a short walk from the beach and beachfront dining strip, the property offers close proximity to nearby shopping hubs, beaches, nightlife venues and iconic beaches. For those after a picturesque base, this place is perfect for you.
Gorgeously designed, this sleek contemporary apartment offers chic coastal interiors accentuated by warm wooden tones and an abundance of natural light. Featuring an open-plan living area, a sleek kitchen, modern appliances, a polished bathroom, pristine bedrooms and a gorgeous balcony with outdoor seating and expansive views overlooking the popular Maroubra Beach. Experience for yourself this property’s perfectly curated atmosphere with...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: Off-site
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Maroubra is a pristine Sydney suburb situated in the picturesque eastern suburbs facing out towards the Pacific Ocean. Known for being a popular beach and shopping hub the suburb offers an idyllic local community perfect for warm summer days. Featuring extensive parklands, sports fields, oceanside reserves and a stunning beachside relish in the neighbourhood's generous natural beauty. With a bustling shopping hub and bespoke beachside cafes, you can’t go wrong with the idyllic Maroubra.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without prior approval of Property Manager
- - No pets are allowed in the property
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to Property Manager, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed