Gorgeous 3-Bed Duplex with Ocean Views
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Relish in the iconic South Coast atmosphere in this gorgeous 3-bed modern duplex with stunning ocean views. Featuring a generous design the property boasts a private courtyard area and a private balcony with outdoor seating, dining, a BBQ area and beautiful ocean views. Situated metres from local beaches and shops, explore all the stunning beaches, national parks and regional hubs all a short drive away. For those wanting to indulge in the stunning coastal atmosphere, this is the place for you.
Impeccably designed this refined duplex boats a spacious feel with a combination of chic decor, an abundance of natural light and views of the stunning ocean. Offering an open-plan living, a sleek kitchen, modern appliances, polished bathrooms, laundry facilities, gorgeous bedrooms and a spacious balcony with outdoor seating, dining and BBQ. Experience for yourself this property’s perfectly curated atmosphere with everything you’d need for...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Surf Beach is a pristine and popular beachside destination set along the bustling South Coast region. Known for its proximity to the vibrant Batemans Bay, iconic beaches and nearby national parks the area is popular among nature lovers and water sports fanatics. With its modest shops, filled with cafes and restaurants, you’ll get to appreciate all the local fresh produce the Surf Beach has to offer, all within only minutes of the beach.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without prior approval of Property Manager
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to Property Manager, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed.