Bright Contemporary 2-bed Unit with Study Nook
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Explore Brisbane in this bright and contemporary 2-bed apartment. Situated in the vibrant Kangaroo Point, it’s a short stroll to the Cliffs Boardwalk and minutes to the Gabba to see a game of cricket. This original heritage building has been lovingly restored into a hidden retreat located meters away from cafes and restaurants. Perfect for families or groups looking to immerse themselves in the local atmosphere.
With an airy open living plan overflowing with lush greenery, this apartment is a gorgeous sanctuary. Featuring two bedrooms, a fully stocked modern kitchen, a study area, and lots of space for lounging, this spacious apartment is your home away from home.
- Bright 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom unit
- Fully air-conditioned
- On-site parking for one car
- Close to public transport
- Self check-in
Bedroom & bathroom
- Bedroom 1 is a...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Kangaroo Point is a picturesque inner south Brisbane suburb known for being a haven for food, shopping, music and outdoor enthusiasts. Situated along the southern banks of the River, the suburb is home to the stunning Cliffs Park. With unspoiled views of the city's skyline while offering picnicking or canoeing and rock climbing facilities for the adventurous. The suburb is also home to numerous cafes, bakeries, boutique shops and cultural centres such as the Brisbane Jazz Club, which invigorates the already thriving area.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without prior approval of Property Manager
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to Property Manager, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed