Noble luxury Villa near Lucca-VILLA CONTORNI
- 11 Bedrooms
- 13 Bathrooms
- 22 Guests
Villa Contorni, located under Monte Pisano, is a historic 19th-century villa set in an estate of olive trees, gardens and hills. The villa was built as a summer residence of the Controni family, noble merchants of the seventeenth century. The elegant and charming villa offers the possibility to accommodate up to 22 people and also has a private chapel and an ancient oil mill, with a garden from which you can enjoy wonderful views of the valley and the city of Lucca. In front of the villa there is a beautiful Italian garden, at the back an extremely well-kept lawn that frames the elegant
swimming pool. Also on the back, a loggia allows you to spend relaxing moments with an enchanting view of the camellia garden.
Villa Contorni can accommodate up to 22 people in 11 bedrooms.
On the ground floor the main entrance leads to an extraordinary living room with fireplace, a room with TV, a study, two bathrooms, a...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dry Cleaning: Available on request
Baby Sitting: Available for additional fee
Laundry Services: Available on request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.