My Mountain Medicine - EV Car Charger | Mountain Views | Hot Tub | Fire Pit | Screened Porch
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
If you played with a set of Lincoln Logs as a child and wondered what it would be like to live in a log cabin, My Mountain Medicine will turn your youthful fantasies into a reality far beyond your imagination. Located on Down Yonder Road, this magnificent true log cabin is tucked away on three wooded acres in Morganton’s My Mountain community, less than 15 minutes from downtown Blue Ridge but far enough away that the you’ll believe the magnificent long-range mountain vistas are yours and yours alone.
Whether you’re on the porch, in the upstairs sitting room or taking a relaxing soak in the hot tub, glorious orange and purple sunrises and spectacular sunsets will set the scene. Take a walk through the neighborhood or hike the trails near Nottley Lake while you take in the beauty of nature all around you, foraging for berries and mushrooms while teaching the kids about the local flora and wildlife. You may even spot deer from...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Free Parking: On-site
No Pets Allowed
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.