Mill House Cottage - Star Stay on The Cotswold Way
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Mill House Cottage is located right on the famous Cotswold Way - this is the ideal base for anyone looking for the perfect escape to the country and explore the many incredible walking routes right from the front door.
Recently decorated, this is a charming little cottage in the heart of the Cotswolds offering everything you’d expect from a bolthole in this stunning part of the world.
As you walk through the front door, you are drawn to the charming country style decorated throughout, with soothing greens and blues flowing throughout the home. In the open plan living area, you also have the comfortable double sofa bed making it easy for groups of 4 to stay here.
The kitchen has everything you need to cook up a storm here, be it a full English breakfast before you set off for the day or a hearty evening one pot to unwind after a long day’s exploring.
Upstairs is the main bedroom with plenty...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- No parties or events allowed.
- No smoking allowed.
- No pets allowed.
- No unregistered guests allowed.
- Please don’t eat or drink in the bedroom.
- Please respect the noise curfew of 10pm
- Please respect check-in and check-out times
- Please take extra care of your keys. Lost keys incur a replacement fee of £75
- Please take care of the furnishings. You have to pay for damages that exceed the security deposit.
- Please don’t rearrange the furniture.
- Please do your dishes.
- Please take the rubbish out before you leave.