- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
A stunning luxury chalet with breathtaking views from the huge double-height feature windows in the main living area. In La Tzoumaz Chalet Aventure is situated an easy 200m walk from the free ski-bus stop, but it is also possible in good conditions for good skiers to ski back to the chalet across the countryside. The chalet has been fitted and decorated to a high standard and is equipped with a separate TV or games area. Here you can truly escape into the mountain atmosphere and enjoy traditional evenings with family and friends around the fireplace whilst the children play upstairs in their own space. The small outdoor infra-red sauna is a delight in snowy winter weather, and perfect for relaxation at any time.Bedrooms & Bathrooms
This five-bedroom chalet comfortably sleeps up to 10 people in five bedrooms. The Master Bedroom and its en-suite shower room are on the lower floor, along with two further...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
No Pets Allowed
Washer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.