Blackberry Cottage perfect family holiday home
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Blackberry Cottage is a superb four bed semi-detached Victorian holiday home in the centre of Bembridge on the East Coast of the Isle of Wight which can sleep up to 6 adults and 2 children, with the added convenience of having a ground floor super king bedroom, and a ground floor wet-room. Lovingly renovated combining contemporary and traditional furnishings to provide the perfect coastal holiday home for families and friends alike. Bembridge is a lovely seaside village on the East coast of the Isle of Wight, with a wonderful sand and rock pool beach, a couple of beach cafe’s selling local seafood and ice creams. Bembridge has a butchers, fishmongers, greengrocer, florist, chemist and co-op with cash point, all 0.2 miles away in Sherborne Street / High Street. There are great coastal walks along the beach and coastal footpaths, where you will come across superb café’s and the popular Crab & Lobster Pub.
You enter via the...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.