Secluded Log Cabin w/ Patio: See Aurora Borealis!
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
You don't have to believe in Santa to have a great time in the North Pole! A magical experience awaits in this charming small Alaskan city. Sitting on a secluded property on the Chena River, this upscale vacation rental cabin is the ideal home base for your adventures. Recharge in this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom property after exploring. The convenient location allows easy access to Fairbanks, Chena Hot Springs, Denali National Park, and fishing, sightseeing, and aurora borealis excursions!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Northern Lights Viewing | 2,100 Sq Ft | Wildlife Sightings | Covered Parking
This North Pole home is the epitome of a classic, comfortable, and charming Alaska log home; whether you're traveling with your family, other couples, or a group of friends, you'll find the property's setup, amenities, and luxury appeal are exactly what you're looking for!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed |...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Free Parking: On-site
No Pets Allowed
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.