Luxurious Loft Central Soho - 3 Bedrooms & Office!
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Property Manager: This luxury converted warehouse loft is situated in the heart of Soho, exuding a swanky ambience with its gorgeous open plan layout and boujie décor. Located between two of Soho’s most iconic streets, Dean St and Wardour St, this apartment is a quiet haven away from the bustling streets of London. A favourite for Hollywood A-listers, the apartment has featured in Ok, Hello, Daily Mail, Now, BBC, Sky, and a myriad of shoots for world-famous fashion brands.
The apartment has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a large open-plan kitchen, a home-office, cloakroom and lift, providing functionality as well as style. Decorated by an award-winning interior designer and home to perks such as air conditioning in the master room and underfloor heating, whatever the weather, this is the place for you.
The Master bedroom is equipped with a kingsize bed, luxury shag pile carpet, snake skin chair and 6 mirror double...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Soho is filled with incredible entertainment, from restaurants to bars, galleries and Jazz clubs, you’ll never be bored. Soho has been home to a myriad of famous faces, including Karl Marx, Mozart and the Sex Pistols, and it’s no wonder when you see the eclectic nature of the place. Visit Ronnie Scott’s Jazz Club for some drinks and entertainment, or head over to The French House for a history lesson on Charles De Gaulle. For those who love eating out, exploration, and an energetic nightlife, then look no further than stimulating Soho.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Home Step-free access
- Wide hallway clearance
- Wheelchair Access
- Ground Floor
- Wide home doorway
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.