Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to the internet. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Modern & Stylish 2 Bedroom Loft Apartment
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Property Manager: Orchard House is a contemporary designed apartment occupying the top 2 floors of a Grade II house in a centrally located classic Georgian terrace on a cobbled Bridgerton street. Previously owned and decorated by an international superyacht designer, the space maximises light from the traditional sash windows, creating a high style 2-bed duplex. The living room is great for relaxing and the open plan kitchen with dining area is perfect for entertaining.
Old Orchard Street is a quiet backwater in the busy city, yet is quintessentially Bath – beautiful architecture, rich in history and some hidden secrets. The unexpectedly large communal courtyard garden behind the property is a reminder that here was once an orchard tended by the Abbey’s Benedictine brethren before being dissolved in 1539. The apartment sits high above with a large open plan kitchen, dining and living area on the 2nd floor and two double bedrooms...
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
This unique property sits on a street full of history, tucked away from the hustle and bustle, yet moments from everything Bath has to offer, located an easy 5 minutes’ walk from the city’s excellent selection of High Street and independent shops, cafes, bars and the heady night life that has been part of the city’s allure for centuries. Bath also hosts regular festivals, including art, literature, music and theatre as well as being home to Bath Rugby. Popular attractions such as The Roman Baths, Victoria Art Gallery, Bath Abbey and the Thermae Spa are all within a comfortable 5 minute stroll through the streets and alleys of TV’s Bridgerton (of which this street was one), as are the Royal Crescent, the Circus and Pulteney Bridge. An excellent selection of free and paid guided walks, ghost, history and comedy tours, open-top bus and river boat trips are also available.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Please kindly remove shoes inside.
- Strictly no parties!