- 4 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
Emerald Pines, BRAND NEW home in Pine Lake, is 3200 square feet, sleeps 12, & boasts 3 king master suites with private en-suite bathrooms, a bunk room with 2 fulls & 2 twins with adjoining loft, and private bath. The upstairs game room is complete with wet bar, shuffleboard, air hockey, foosball, arcade & karaoke. Gorgeous open floor plan with gourmet kitchen. An expansive covered wrap around porch with cocoon swings, grill, hot tub, & fire pit
Emerald Pines, BRAND NEW home in Pine Lake! This custom 2-story home is breathtaking and will be the perfect getaway for your next vacation. As you enter the home, you are immediately immersed into the exquisitely large open family room, with vaulted ceilings, floor to ceiling stone see-through fireplace, and breathtaking views of the pines from the large windows. The seamless living, dining, and kitchen areas make it easy to come and go as you please while you catch up with each and...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- With any questions we can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (580) 710-3025
- Rental Agreement
- 1. Check in/Check out. Check-in begins after 4:00 PM (CST). Parking in the homes driveways and/or unloading of personal items prior to 4 P.M. is not permitted. Our teams will need unrestricted access to the home preparing for your arrival until 4. Check-out time is 11:00AM (CST). No early check-in or late check-outs will be permitted. Attempted early check-in prior to 4 P.M. or guests not checked out promptly at 11 A.M will be billed a full days rent charge. Refunds are not given for late arrivals or early departures.
- 2. No Smoking. Smoking is not permitted in any Pine Lake at Broken Bow Rentals property. Guests who violate this policy will be charged an additional $1,000, plus the expense of any necessary cleaning. Violations may also result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of rent.
- 3. Pet rules. Only dogs are permitted in pet-friendly rental homes. A maximum of 1 dog is allowed. The weight of the dog cannot exceed 40lbs. A $250 nonrefundable pet fee is required, per dog, at any pet-friendly home. Pets are not allowed at non-pet friendly homes. Guests who violate this pet policy will be immediately evicted with forfeiture of all payments received, an additional $2,000 fee billed, plus the expense of any necessary cleaning. Notwithstanding this provision, Property Manager is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to protect the rights of guests with disabilities to bring service animals or emotional support animals under the terms of The Fair Housing Amendments Act of 1988, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act. The guest must include a document from a licensed physician or therapist, verifying the need for the support animal. Prior to making a reservation, or as soon as is feasible, this documentation for the support dog must be sent to email@example.com. Guests need not disclose the details of their disability, nor provide a detailed medical history. Bringing a service dog to any of our non-pet friendly home requires a $1500 deposit, $500 of which is not refundable.
- 4. Age Requirements. All of Property Manager vacation accommodations are family rentals absent exceptions being explicitly granted by Manager. No units will be rented to vacationing students or young adults under the age of 25 unaccompanied by a responsible parent or guardian at a ratio of four (4) young adults to one (1) adult over the age of 25. A parent or guardian must be staying in the unit at all times. Guests who violate this policy are subject to immediate eviction and forfeiture of all rental payments. In accordance with Oklahoma State Chapter, reservations made under false pretense are null and void and check-in will not be allowed, or guests will be asked to vacate the accommodations. This policy includes reservations made by parents or guardians who do not check in, and/or who leave overnight during the length of the stay.
- 5. Minimum stay requirements. Most of our properties require a minimum stay of two (2) nights. Longer stays may be required during peak seasons and holidays. Three (3) day minimum stays apply at some properties during peak and holiday periods.
- 6. Maximum Occupancy. The maximum number of sleeping guests per accommodation is based on the individual accommodations ability to comfortably and safely house our guests. If the maximum occupancy is exceeded, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments. Parties, weddings or gatherings that violate this provision and are not pre -approved in writing by Property Manager Property Management may result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of remaining pre-paid rents.
- 7. Damage Policy. Guests are responsible for the property, its contents, and themselves during occupancy. Guests must lock windows and doors securely when not on the premises. Rearranging the furniture or removing any items from the unit is prohibited. After Check-Out, the Manager will inspect the unit for damage, missing items, and abnormally dirty appearance. During that inspection, if the Manager determines that damage is present, items are missing, or the unit is abnormally dirty, the Manager will repair the damage, replace the missing items, and/or perform a deep clean of the unit at renters expense. Renter authorizes Manager to charge the credit card on file to reimburse the Manager for any such expenses.
- 8. Travel Insurance (Accidental Damage Waiver). We add $13.95/night to your booking to ensure that your stay is covered by travel insurance. This waiver or 'peace of mind' coverage provides you and your guests with coverage for accidental damage that may take place at the property during your stay. The waiver or coverage only applies to accidental damages that are reported prior to checkout. Damages or losses excluded from or otherwise not covered by the waiver clause will be charged to the guest. The full terms of the Accidental Damage Waiver plan are attached, and fully incorporated herein as an express term of this Agreement.
- 9. Processing Fee. A fifty ($50) processing fee is added to each reservation for the processing of your reservation and is non-refundable upon cancellation.
- 10. Advance Payment. An advance payment equal to 50% of your total booking is due at the time of reservation, along with full payment for Travel Insurance. This deposit will be applied towards the total booking charges due. This is not a damage deposit. We accept electronic checks and credit cards (Master Card, Visa, Discover, and American Express). Credit cards, however, are only accepted for short-term rentals (stays of less than 30 days).
- 11. Final Payment. The balance of the total booking charges is due thirty (30) days prior to the Check-In date. For stays 14 days or longer, the balance of the rental fee is due one hundred and twenty (120) days prior to the Check-In date. *See "Wedding/Event Policies" for further payment information.
- 12. Cancellations. Reservations may be cancelled or shortened by notifying the Manager in writing (send email to firstname.lastname@example.org) at least thirty (30) days prior to your Check-In date (Cancellation Period). In such instances, the full amount of your Reservation Deposit will be refunded, less a $50 nonrefundable processing fee. In the event of cancellations or shortened stays made after the Cancellation Period, you will be responsible for the full amount of the total booking charges.
- 13. Extended Reservation Cancellation. Reservations for 14 days or more may be cancelled or shortened by notifying the Manager in writing at least ninety (90) days or one-hundred and twenty (120) days prior to your Check-In date, depending on the policy for the particular home booked. The full amount of your Reservation Deposit will be refunded, less a $200 cancellation fee plus the non-refundable booking fee.
- 14. Accommodation Selections. Manager appreciates that its luxury accommodations offer different appointments, designs, and layouts, and that reservation holders want the peace of mind that they will stay in the specific units they selected. Accordingly, we will reserve for you the specific unit selected at the time of your reservation upon the receipt of your deposit and signed Agreement. Subject to availability for maintenance, owner usage, or other issues that may render the accommodations unsuitable for rental, and/or subject to the property remaining as a Property Manager accommodation at the time of the stay, guests will be placed in the specific unit set forth in their Agreement, or otherwise provided with a full refund or an opportunity to stay in an equivalently priced accommodation if available. Notwithstanding efforts, if the specific unit reserved is unavailable for any reason, guests will be limited to a full refund or similar accommodation at their election. In no event will Property Manager be responsible for any direct or indirect costs, expenses, fees or other consequential damages resulting from the unavailability of a specific accommodation.
- 15. Housekeeping. A housekeeping fee will be added to all reservations, regardless of the number of nights booked. The fee varies depending on the size of the property and is applied to cleaning, laundry and start-up amenity costs. Guest vacation accommodations will be cleaned to our quality standards prior to arrival and after departure. You will be responsible for the cleaning of your unit during your stay and for leaving the unit in good condition at check-out. We respectfully request that you remember that you are staying in someone’s home during your vacation; please treat it with the care as you would your own. If units are found abnormally dirty at check-out, additional charges will be charged to your credit card to assist in performing a deep cleaning of the unit. Additional cleanings can be arranged during your stay for an additional fee if you prefer.
- 16. Pool Towels. Please bring pool towels as we do not permit bath towels or linens to be taken from the unit except for laundering.
- 17. Maintenance. During your stay, promptly report any maintenance problems to the Manager. No refund or rate adjustment will be made for unforeseen failures such as the supply of electricity, water, pool filtration systems, air conditioning, telephone, television or cable service, appliances, etc.
- 18. Nearby Construction. There may be construction ongoing at properties adjacent to or close by the property being rented by guests. The rules regarding acceptable noise levels, start and finishing times, and other restrictions relating to any such construction are governed by local ordinances and/or community-specific rules and regulations beyond the control of the Manager. As such, the guest shall not be entitled to a refund relating to such construction. Notwithstanding this, the Manager will use its best efforts to ensure that the appropriate parties are notified and appropriate remedial action taken in the event that it receives notice that the construction at issue may be in violation of any such regulations or ordinances.
- 19. Security of Personal Property. The Manager is not responsible for any acts of theft or vandalism, or other damages to any personal property or for personal items left by guest in the accommodation at departure.
- 20. No Subletting. The rental property may not be sublet. Your reservation is not transferable to any other party.
- 21. Good Neighbor Policy. Please remember you are staying in someone's home during your vacation. Please treat it with care and leave it in good condition at checkout. In addition, please be aware of volume, trash, and parking in consideration of the local community.
- 22. Firearms, Weapons, and Ammunition Policy. Because of the risk of firearms being left behind, which poses an unacceptable risk for employees, vendors, and future guests, Pine Lake at Broken Bow Rentals prohibits persons from carrying or otherwise possessing firearms, ammunition, or weapons at any Pine Lake at Broken Bow Rent managed property, including carrying firearms in an open or concealed manner. This policy applies to all firearms, including air soft and bb guns. Guests who fail to abide by this policy will be immediately evicted and forfeit any remaining pre-paid rents.
- 23. Property Rules and Regulations. Most homes located in residential neighborhoods are controlled by Homeowner’s Associations. These Associations have rules that must be respected. Violations may warrant a fine that will be the guest's responsibility, and in some cases, failure to comply may result in eviction. These rules apply to both owners and guests.
- 24. Golf cart/Motorized vehicles. All motorized vehicles will follow HOA rules according to speed limits and staying on roads.
- 25. Piracy and Illegal Downloading. The illegal distribution of copyright material including unauthorized peer-to-peer file sharing on Property Manager, operated or maintained networks may subject guests to civil and criminal penalties under federal law. Guests who violate Property Manager's policy with respect to copyright infringement and illegal downloading will be subject to immediate eviction and up to a $1,000 fine.
- 26. Swimming Pool and Hot Tub Usage - Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims, Express Assumption of Risk and Indemnity Agreement . If a hot tub is found to be inoperable ("locked up") after guest has improperly used the hot tub, a $100 fee will be charged to the guest in order to pay our service person to reset the system. Guests must follow the provided hot tub instruction displayed next to the hot tub at the rental property.
- 27. Notices. All notices required or permitted under this Agreement will be in writing and sent via email. EMAIL: Rentals@pinelakebrokenbow.com. Any notice sent in the manner set forth above shall be deemed sufficiently given for all purposes hereunder as evidenced by a delivery receipt of your email.
- 28. Applicable Law. This Agreement shall be governed by, construed under, and enforced and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Oklahoma, excluding its principles of conflicts of laws.
- 29. Venue , Jurisdiction, and Attorneys Fees. The exclusive venue for any civil action related to this Agreement or the course of dealings between the parties is the County and Circuit Courts sitting in McCurtain County, Oklahoma. The parties hereby submit to the personal jurisdiction of all the courts in the previous sentence and agree not to challenge such jurisdiction. In any action, suit, or proceeding to enforce or interpret the terms of the Agreement or to collect any amount due hereunder, the prevailing party shall be entitled to reimbursement for all costs and expenses reasonably incurred in enforcing, defending or interpreting its rights hereunder, including, but not limited to, all attorneys fees and the costs expended in determining entitlement to an amount of such fees.
- 30. Waiver of Jury Trial. BY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT, THE PARTIES KNOWINGLY AND VOLUNTARILY WAIVE THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL AS TO ANY CLAIMS A PARTY MAY CLAIM TO HAVE AGAINST THE OTHER WHICH ARISES OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT OR THE COURSE OF DEALINGS BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
- 31. Force Majeure . Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, no party to the Agreement shall be deemed in default or breach of this Agreement or liable for any loss or damages or for any delay or failure in performance (except for the payment of money) due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of, and without fault or negligence by such party.
- 32. Entire Agreement . This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes any prior understanding, marketing or agreement among them respecting the subject matter hereof. There are no representations, arrangements, understandings or agreements, oral or written, relating to the subject matter of this Agreement, except those fully expressed herein. No waiver of any provision hereof shall be valid or binding on the parties hereto, unless such waiver is in writing and signed by or on behalf of the parties hereto, and no waiver on one occasion shall be deemed to be a waiver of the same or any other provision hereof in the future.
- 33. Indemnification of Manager. Guest will defend, indemnify and hold Property Manager (including its members, officers, and employees), harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys, fees and costs of suit) incurred by Property Manager as a result of or arising out of the breach of this Agreement by guest, except to the extent such claims, demands and actions arise from the negligence or willful misconduct of Property Manager. The indemnified party shall promptly notify the indemnifying party of any such claim and shall, at the request and expense of the indemnifying party, cooperate in the investigation and defense of such claim.
- 34. Severability. If any term or provision of this Agreement is held illegal, invalid or unenforceable, such illegality, invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the legality, validity or enforceability of the remainder of this Agreement.
- 35. Headings. Section and other headings contained in this Agreement are for reference purposes only and are in no way intended to define, interpret, describe or limit the scope, extent or intent of this Agreement or any provision hereof.