- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Steeped in history, The Old Sawpit is the upper floor of a traditional stone Lakeland building which lies above an original saw pit where cartwheels were made by the Elterwater Property Manager.
Located in the picturesque village of Elterwater, this cottage has been a long time favourite for walkers enjoying strolls along the river or taking on the challenge of more strenuous walks. Relax with a glass of wine on the iron bench, at the top of the Old Sawpit steps, watching the sheep graze on the common, or warm yourself in front of the log burning fire in the cosy lounge
There is private off-road parking available and we welcome up to two well behaved dogs.
Elterwater is a very picturesque village in the heart of Langdale with some of the best walking - we like to think this is the heart of the Lake District. Leave the car parked up for the week, and enjoy walks from your doorstep and a fantastic local...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Smoking not allowed.