The Oden | Spacious 3 bedroom Pool & Hot tub
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
The Oden at Playa Del Sol Resort in Kelowna is the perfect family rental with plenty of space to relax with a clean contemporary feel. The private patio with a gas grill is wonderful for cooking up your favourite meal outdoors. And if you’re looking to take a dip in the onsite pool or soak in the hot tub - you will love the stunning mountain views and the resort vibe from the pool deck.
The outdoor pool will reopen on May 15, 2023.
Please note that our pool will be closed for the winter season starting October 9, 2023.
Please be advised the pool and hot tub area will be closed from 8 PM Monday nights till Tuesday 8 AM, every week for maintenance.
Keys to Kelowna is your local professional host and is always available to answer any questions and offer local recommendations.
Explore related listings hosted by Keys to Kelowna
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- HOUSE RULES - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY & SHARE WITH ALL GUESTS
- By making this reservation you acknowledge that you are responsible for all guests and or visitors and you agree to these additional terms and costs associated with this reservation. - FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretence will be subject to IMMEDIATE forfeiture of the reservation including full payment and the guest will not be permitted to check-in or they will evicted without refund. - SECURITY - It is the guest’s responsibility to ensure the unit is secured and all doors and windows are locked when they are not in the property. - MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY - The maximum number of guests is FOUR (4) persons at any one time. No other person or visitors are permitted on the property at any time without prior approval. All guests must be registered and they are the sole responsibility of Guest listed on the reservation. B.C.'s provincial health officer has issued a new order (July 27, 2020) limiting the number of people allowed in rental properties. Property owners are responsible for collecting contact-tracing information from everyone who enters this rental, including temporary visitors. - No PARTIES, EVENTS or EXTRA GUESTS are permitted without prior approval. $1000 fine per infraction and loss of security deposit. Additional fees may apply. - NO SMOKING or VAPING of any kind is permitted anywhere on the property inside or outside, including the patio. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please go OFF PROPERTY. $200 fine per infraction and $1000 ozone remediation charges will apply. - SHOES off in the house at all times. - PETS are not permitted on the property, NO EXCEPTIONS. If an unauthorized animal is discovered on the property we will charge back payments (extra pet fees) to the beginning of your lease at 2 times the normal rates. For example the additional fees a guest in contravention of the rules will be expected to pay an additional cleaning fee of $163 AND $40/night for one pet, $60/night for two pets, $80/night for three pets. These rates do NOT include any additional cleaning fees, administration fees, or damages incurred. - QUIET TIME is 10pm and 7am. Rowdy party people will not be tolerated and any noise violations/fines will be taken from the security deposit. If this describes you and your guests, then we are not the hosts for you. Minimum $200 fine per infraction. - PARKING is limited to your designated spot. Street parking is available for additional vehicles. - CHECK OUT is 11:00am SHARP. No late checkouts available, no exceptions. Check out late fees will be charged at 2 times the nightly rate on your reservation. For example: Your nightly reservation paid was $200, you late checkout fee will be $400. - DEPARTURE CHECKLIST & CLEANING - Cleaning Fee ONLY covers normal use. Basic tidying up before your departure is expected to ensure safety for our cleaning contractors. 1. Start wash cycle for used bath and beach towels. 2. Load & start dishwasher. 3. Remove all garbage & recycling to designated bins. - SECURITY DEPOSIT – The owner will not make a claim on the security deposit if the following provisions are met: 1. The property is left in the condition it was given. 2. No damage is done to unit or its contents. 3. No fines are incurred from the City or the Strata for noise, nuisance, smoking or parking violations during the stay. Fines start at $200 per infraction. The listing owners holds the right to make a claim up to 60 days after the guest checks out. 4. Missing or stained linens, missing of damaged kitchen ware and missing keys are subject to additional charges as follows: Bath or Beach Towel $25 each, Face Cloth $5 each, Hand Towels $10/each, Bath Mat $30 each, Kitchen Towels $10 each, Bed Sheets $150/set, Duvet Cover or Coverlet $200/each, Lost or missing keys $250 per set. 5. Unauthorized pets on premises: The guests agrees to pay 2 times our normal rates for pet fees. For example the additional fees a guest in contravention of the rules will be expected to pay an additional cleaning fee of a minimum of $163 AND $40/night for one pet and $60/night for two pets plus tax. These rates do NOT include any additional cleaning fees or damages incurred related to the pet's stay. - WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be pre-approved and in writing. If you need something please ask in advance and we can figure something out. This property is privately owned; the owners or their agents are not responsible or liable for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners and their agents are not responsible or liable for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise. **Drug use, violence, disturbances, and loud parties are not tolerated on the property. If problems arise related to drug use, violence, disturbances, or loud parties of any kind, tenants will be asked to vacate the premises immediately with NO REFUND. The homeowner and their agents reserve the right to instruct removal of guests by security or RCMP authorities should this occur and guests refuse to leave