Crown Towers Luxury 3 Bedroom Apartment
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Situated on the 33rd floor of the Crown Towers building, this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom is the perfect holiday escape. Enjoy the views from your private balcony or down to enjoy all the facilities this building has to offer
| Private balcony
| City and ocean views
| Smart TV
| Complimentary Wi-Fi (download limits apply)
| 1x Complimentary secure undercover car parking (2.1M)
| Self-contained with equipped kitchen and laundry facilities
| Basic starter pack of tea, coffee, sugar, milk, dish liquid, bin bag and a tea towel
Crown Towers is renowned for its world-class facilities with loads of amenities to keep the kids occupied including a heated lagoon pool with a pirate ship, an indoor heated pool, a children’s play area and a games room. Adults can pamper themselves in the day spa, sweat it out in the gym, spa or sauna or...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Parking Available On-site: Available for additional fee
Free Parking: On-site
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
Washer On Property
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- 1. This property has a strict no events policy at this property. This property cannot accommodate any type of event including parties, hens/bucks weekends or functions.
- 2. Noise complaints. Residents do live here permanently and have the right to expect it to be quiet during the hours of 10pm-8am. Any complaints from the neighbours may result in immediate termination of stay and loss of all remaining nights.
- 3. No extra people on premises. If booked for 5 people 5 people can stay even if the property accommodates more guests.
- 4. No unruly behaviour or excess noise.
- 5. It is a requirement that the property is returned in a reasonably clean condition. Your rental includes a general clean however if there is excess cleaning extra charges apply. Extra cleaning includes but is not limited to dirty dishes, no rubbish removed, stained linen or food and drink stains.
- 6. Any damage, breakage or theft noted as missing or broken on departure will incur a charge against the security bond.
- 7. Smoking inside the property is strictly prohibited.
- 8. Items left behind can incur a handling charge plus shipping.
- 9. All doors and windows need to be closed and locked on departure from the property.
- 10. The primary guest acknowledges that they have read and understood these terms and conditions and that they are responsible for the compliance of those rules by all other guests as well.
- 11. Check out time is strictly 10:00 am unless late check out is offered or negotiated in advance.
- 12. Personal Injury and Property Damage. The hosts, the property owner or any other representative shall not be liable or responsible for:
- (a) any personal injury or consequential damage of any nature whatsoever, however caused, that may be suffered or sustained by the guests or by any other person who may be upon the Premises; or
- (b) any loss or damage of any nature whatsoever, howsoever caused, to the Premises, any property belonging to the guests or to any other person while such property is in or about the Premises. Occupants must report breakages immediately (or as soon as practical) and are responsible for loss or damage of property belonging to them, or their guests, and for the damage or loss of property belonging to the property during their stay. The hosts strongly recommends all guests to take out travel & health insurance.
- 13. Any loss of keys or remote controls need to be reported to us as soon as possible. Replacement costs will be charged.
- 14. A call out fee may apply to attend lock outs. This usually will apply during after hours calls.
- 15. If your accommodation is located within a building with onsite management, you agree that your Stay Dates, First Initial, Last Name and Phone Number will be shared with the onsite manager. This is for both safety and security purposes only and no other information is shared.
- No schoolies bookings will be accepted under any circumstances.