Mountain View Home | Hot Tub, Game Room & Fire Pit
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 7 Guests
The perfect hybrid between feeling secluded and being close to everything you need in town. The home is fully equipped with three bedrooms, a high-end design, and a fully immersive game room with a star skylight.
Step outside to the patio with a shaded dining table area. Enjoy the serenity with the beautiful view of the closeby mountains. Take a dip in the hot tub, relax on the furniture deck, play horseshoes, or cool down in the pool. This is your relaxing oasis full of things to do!
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Additional rules
- - Lost & Found Returns start at $50
- - No smoking allowed inside or outside. You may be fined at minimum $500 for additional cleaning and remediation.
- - You must be 25 years old to reserve this property.
- - No falsified bookings. If this agreement was entered into under false pretenses, or incorrect information was provided to the Host, eviction will be immediate and no funds will be returned to the Guest.
- - No events or commercial photo shoots. without prior consent from. Management
- - Do not rearrange the furniture.
- - No firearms, weapons, fireworks or open flames at any time.
- QUIET HOURS: 9pm to 7am
- - No music or noisemaking may be heard beyond the edge of the property during quiet hours.
- - Please limit the volume of any speakers throughout the day. We will send a courtesy message if our sensors detect excessive noise or if we receive complaints from the neighbors.
- DOGS- Only Applies to Dog-Friendly Properties
- - pre-screened dogs permitted per stay for $75
- - Must be house-broken/potty-trained
- - May not be left on the property alone at any time.
- - Must stay on-leash and supervised when in the yard at all times for their safety and the safety of local wild life.
- HOT TUB - NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY
- - Close and clip the hot tub cover after every use. Leaving it uncovered will burn out the motor and you will be responsible for the cost of repairs.
- - No glass in or around the hot tub. Broken glass in the Spa area will result in additional charges to drain and clean the Spa. Please use the provided plasticware or purchase disposables from the market.
- - Please rinse off first. No beauty products, sand or tanning lotion. Sunscreen is encouraged.
- - Consumption of drugs and alcohol in or near the Spa can result in serious injury, paralysis, or death. By booking this property, you are assuming all risks and hold harmless the homeowners, managers, representatives and agents.
- GOOD NEIGHBOR POLICY
- The county and owner strictly enforce all applicable ordinances that relate to occupancy, unnecessary or loud outdoor noise, minimum age requirements, and parking. You agree to be good neighbors, respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners, and to conduct yourself in a manner respectful of neighbors by refraining from loud or unnecessary outdoor noises, disruptive parties, over-occupancy, or any activity that interferes with the quiet enjoyment of neighbors, traffic flow, the community, and residents. Creating a disturbance of the above nature will be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Guests will then immediately vacate the premises.
- DO NOT UNPLUG, DISABLE, REDIRECT OR OBSCURE THE CAMERAS
- This vacation home is being monitored by outdoor security cameras. Any attempt at disabling, redirecting, or obscuring the sensors or cameras will result in forfeiture of the security deposit and may, at the owner’s discretion, result in the guest being evicted without refund of outstanding nights’ rent.
- A non-refundable departure cleaning fee is required on all rentals. We ask that guests treat the home with care, leaving the property in the same general condition as found upon arrival. Within the 1st hour of arrival, if you are not satisfied with the cleaning, please contact the host via Airbnb so that we can attend to your specific requests. Each Property is inspected after guest departure.
- In the event that extensive cleaning and/or repairs are required, check-in may be delayed until after regular check in time. There will be no refund for delayed check-in due to extensive cleaning and/or repairs. Guest is not permitted on the property prior to check-in. You will receive check-in instructions in a message prior to arrival.
- INTERNET USE
- Downloading copyrighted material using the home's internet service provider is illegal and may result in loss of internet access and fines.
- Additional charges will apply for stains on rugs, furnishings, linens, or towels, excessively dirty ovens, stove-tops, or BBQ grills, dirty dishes, excessive trash & moved furniture or appliances. These are not normal wear and are not covered as part of the cleaning fee. Items requiring extra cleaning at departure will be charged to the guest security deposit. By confirming this reservation, Guest assumes full responsibility for any items found to be missing and any damage due to misuse, negligence, or action on Guest's or Guest's visitors part, except in the case of normal wear and tear reported to the owner within 24 hours of Check-In. Additionally, if the amount of the security deposit is insufficient to cover the cost of guest damages, those charges will be claimed to Airbnb. The guest will be notified of any charges that apply.
- We reserve the right to inspect and service the home during your visit, including, but not limited to the required weekly gardener service & pool service, arranged by the homeowner.
- SYSTEM FAILURES + SERVICE CALLS
- We want your visit to be enjoyable, comfortable, and pleasant. In the event of mechanical or system failure, the managers and homeowners will do make every reasonable effort to remedy unforeseen situations and correct any problems in as timely a manner as possible. The owner does not warrant or guarantee and is not liable for failures of, including, but not limited to any of the property’s equipment, systems, appliances, pool-spa equipment, as malfunctions or repair items cannot always be foreseen. Refunds or credits are not guaranteed.
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Lessee may not let, sublet or assign this lease for all or any part of the premises. You as the lessee are responsible for payment, deposits, and all facets and terms of the Lease as detailed in this rental agreement, including good neighbor guidelines. This agreement is a binding legal contract and it is agreed that it must be construed as if both parties jointly wrote it, governed by California law. Your confirmation on Airbnb and payment of money or taking possession of the property after receipt of the Agreement is evidence of your acceptance of the Agreement and your intent to use this property for a vacation rental. The Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof. The rented property is a privately owned home. You agree to indemnify the Lessor/owner of said property for all liability, damage, personal injury, or loss to the Property or its contents that occur during your stay resulting from any cause, including but not limited to negligence, violation of any law, carelessness, neglect, theft or improper conduct of any persons entering, occupying or visiting the leased premises. We are not responsible for personal items lost, stolen, or left behind. Occupant's or guests' personal property, including vehicles, are not insured by the Owner, Owner's agent against loss or damage due to theft, fire, vandalism, rain, water, criminal or negligent acts of others, or any other cause.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY - HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
- Lessee(s) shall indemnify and hold harmless the Lessor / Property Owner, free and harmless from any and all liability, claims, loss, damages, demands or expenses, including counsel fees and costs, arising (a) by reason of the death or injury of any person, including Lessee or any person who is a guest or invitee of Lessee, or (b) by reason of damage to or destruction of any property, including property owned by Lessee or any person who is a guest or invitee of Lessee, caused or allegedly caused by (1) any cause whatsoever while that person or property is in or about the Property or in any way connected with the Property during Lessee's occupancy; or (2) any matter connected with Lessee's occupation and use of the Property.
- GOVERNING LAW, VENUE & TIME OF ESSENCE.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California. Time is of the essence. Any legal action arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be filed in a court of competent jurisdiction in San Bernardino County, California.
- WAIVER OF JURY
- The parties agree to waive any and all rights to a jury in any legal action between them arising out of or relating to this rental agreement.
- ATTORNEYS FEES AND COSTS
- The prevailing party in any action between the parties, including arbitration proceedings, arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be entitled to recover his reasonable attorney's fees and costs, up to an amount not to exceed $2500. This agreement constitutes the complete agreement between Lessor and Lessee and sets forth the obligations of the parties to each other. Any oral agreements or representations respecting the Property not expressly set forth in this instrument are null and void. All prior negotiations between the parties are included in this agreement. This agreement may not be amended, modified, or changed, except in a writing signed by Lessor and Lessee.
- We appreciate your business and look forward to hosting you!