367 Via Lido Soud
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Welcome, a one-of-a-kind bayfront luxury short term rental close to the beach, but away from the crowds. It is centrally located on the bayfront on prestigious Lido Island in Newport Beach. Enjoy commanding water views from the ground level patio, living room, master suite, and roof top deck. Your family will love the location and its amenities. Directly in front is a lovely bay beach perfect for families right off the front patio.Please note that there is construction currently taking place next door.
This 3 bed 4-bathroom custom home was built from the ground up and completed in 2022. STLP13575
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Free Parking: On-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Lido Isle is a man-made island located in the harbor of Newport Beach, California. Surrounded by the city, Lido Isle was incorporated as part of Newport Beach
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Must be able to access our companies Guest Portal for house info and provide an email address. Also, must be able to sign our companies contract that will be sent to you after your reservation has been confirmed with Homes and Villas by Marriott Bonvoy.
- True Representation of Occupancy. N.B.V.P manages homes that are privately owned and operated. The owners who make their homes available through N.B.V.P request that they are marketed and rented only to vacationing families. Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups under 26 yr old, will not be honored without an accompanying adult staying in the property at all times. If N.B.V.P finds that Occupant has made a false representation of occupants, or the sole occupants at the premises are under the age of 26, or that there are any unsupervised minors at the premises, Occupant is subject to immediate termination of tenancy with no refund of rental monies. Each home has a sleeping occupancy bed limit set by the owner. If Occupant exceeds this bed limit for any reason, Occupant will be considered in violation of this rental agreement and will be charged a minimum fine of $200.00 per person per night.
- -No parties, "party like" behavior or gatherings.
- Peaceful and Lawful Occupation. The Occupant, their guests and invitees, shall not disturb, annoy, endanger or interfere with other occupants of the rented premises or the neighbors of the rented premises, nor shall the Occupant, their guests and invitees, use the premises for any unlawful purposes, including but not limited to, using, manufacturing, selling, providing, storing or transporting illicit drugs or other contraband, or violate any Federal, State or local law or ordinance, including, but not limited to, the use of alcohol by minors or commit waste or a nuisance upon the rented premises. The Occupants shall be responsible to pay any fines, assessments or charges imposed by any public authorities due to any violation(s) of any rules, regulations, laws or ordinances by the Occupant, their guests or invitees. Should any Occupant, their guests and invitees, cause a disturbance resulting in police action or our companies involvement, this rental agreement may be terminated immediately and no refund of rental monies shall be made.
- -The noise curfew here in Newport Beach is 10 pm and you must remain quiet through out the night.
- Out of respect for your neighbors and the community we Strictly enforce The City of Newport Beach’s “Loud or Unruly Gathering” ordinance. We respectfully ask that you please keep the noise down after 10pm because the homes here in Newport are very close to each other.