Amengual | Sa Pobla | Majorca
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Villa Amengual is a lovely tranquil holiday home near the quiet village of Búger, and is a testament to the owners’ desire to keep their properties in a traditional and rustic style with tasteful modern touches and an eye for the comfort of the guests at all times.
Set in lovely mature gardens, the villa is private from the other houses on the estate and has its own parking area, and a large lawn at the front and side for children to run around and enjoy.
The spacious interior of the main house is full of exposed beams, stone walls and rustic charm. There is lovely soft lighting and quality furnishing.
The two twin bedrooms in the main house are spacious and comfortable; one with en suite shower room and a there is a further full bathroom. There is a beautiful modern fully equipped kitchen and a large lounge dining area with comfy sofas.
Outside there is a further studio annex with a...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
No Pets Allowed
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.