Beautiful suite on the beachfront 1
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Located on the 1st floor. A lift with direct entry. Luxurious, stylish, newly refurbished and featuring exclusive flooring and furniture, the luxurious apartment is filled with natural light throughout the day and has two double rooms with balconies and views, two complete bathrooms, a fully equipped designer kitchen and a gorgeous lounge with a balcony offering views of the sea, not to mention a safe, security cameras, security doors, an intruder alarm and smoke detectors connected to the main office 24/7.
If you decide to go to the beach, get ready to enjoy the old seaside district of La Barceloneta, now one of the city’s most dynamic and cosmopolitan neighbourhoods. Picture yourself swimming, taking a paddleboarding class, playing with your children on the sand, jogging on the shores of the Mediterranean or just enjoying the diverse cuisine of a district that is especially well known for its rice and fish dishes and its...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Welcome to Barcelona! We’re delighted to have you with us and we hope you have an amazing time staying in our flat. That being said, and at the risk of stating the obvious, here are some basic ground rules for you to follow.
- Be mindful
- We’re not the police, nor do we want you to feel like we’re patronizing you, but we think it’s our duty to point out some common-sense stuff, as we’ve had some experiences in the past with guests who haven’t behaved so well.
- Respect the neighbours. Put yourself in their shoes and keep the noise down to a minimum after 10PM. You are on holiday, but they are probably stressed about their jobs and would appreciate a good night’s sleep. We want you to have fun but to be reasonable too, and to treat others how you would want them to treat you. Also, try to avoid slamming doors and making a noise in hallways. And please try to be quiet when entering the building. It’s not hard to be a good neighbor and annoying them is only going to get you into trouble, which is something you surely don’t need when you’re on holiday. You’re also not allowed to have more guests than you stated when making your reservation.
- No parties!
- We get it – you’re excited about being in Barcelona. But remember: the walls are thin and if you’re having a party, then so are the neighbors. And they might not be in the mood for one. Bear in mind that they may call the police to complain, which is something we all want to avoid. Any guests causing a disturbance will be asked to leave the apartment immediately. And they won’t get a refund. Sorry!
- Keys and check-out
- Please do not leave the keys in the mailbox. If you leave earlier than your check-out time, please leave the keys on the table and pull the door shut behind you. Most flats have doors that don’t need to be locked when you leave. Incidentally, that’s something to watch out for, as it’s very easy to get locked out, which is also a bummer – take our word for it! Make sure you lock the door with the key every time you leave the flat. It’ll keep your belongings safer.
- Do not smoke inside
- NO smoking allowed in the apartment. We care about your lungs, but if you have to do it, please step outside. We’d like to keep the flat smelling nice and fresh for our next guests.
- Do not waste energy
- We kindly ask you to please turn the lights and air conditioning units OFF whenever you leave the apartment. We care about our planet.
- Other stuff
- Additional cleaning, bedding, etc. can be arranged for longer stays but please make sure you request this when booking.
- Tourist tax:
- The government of Catalonia levies a tourist tax of €4.4 per night on every person aged over 16, and for up to a maximum of seven days. The tax is a small price to pay in exchange for clean beaches, well-maintained roads, and good facilities.
- Standard check-in is from 3PM to 8PM. However, we can accommodate late arrivals as well. Please note the following extra charges for late arrivals:
- Arrivals after 8PM have to pay €25 in cash to the person making the check in with you.
- Arrivals after 12PM have to pay €50 in cash to the person making the check in with you.
- These charges are due to late working hours of our staff.
- Check-out time is 11AM. You can arrange to leave your luggage in the apartment until you leave, provided that there are no other reservations pending.
- Note: if there’s no booking for that day, you can talk to us about arranging a later check-out (if possible).
- Lost keys
- If you lose your keys, you’ll be charged changing the lock of the apartment. So, please try not to mislay them!
- A kind request
- On your last day, please wash the dishes and take out the garbage.