- 6 Bedrooms
- 6.5 Bathrooms
- 16 Guests
Name: Alpine Summit | Bedrooms: 6 | Bathrooms: 6.5 | Sleeps: 16 | Access: Lake Area, Ski Area | Pets Not Permitted | MUST BE 24+ YEARS TO RENT | Free WIFI Provided
*Bed linens and bath towels provided w/rental. No soaps, toiletries, paper products, trash bags, etc. will be provided with the exception of a welcome bag including a few starter items. Please pack accordingly.
Enjoy the best of both worlds with this stunning wood chalet equipped with beautiful modern features throughout. From the sleek and stylish kitchen to the floor to ceiling windows and stone fireplaces, this home has everything you need for a fantastic mountain getaway. Be welcomed in with warm woods accents paired with plush furnishings and modern amenities. Located atop Wisp Mountain and steps from the ASCI whitewater course, Alpine Summit allows you to enjoy the best of all seasons without having to travel far. Enjoy a morning stroll...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Welcome to Highland Adventures! This mountaintop community features new construction homes that border ASCI - one of the only mountaintop, recirculating whitewater courses! You're also less than a mile from the top of Wisp Resort slopes, allowing easy access to all sides of the mountain and all train levels. Just a short drive to Deep Creek Lake and surrounding activities. Take the 'back route' and get to Fork Run Recreation area and nearby state parks! Community Amenities: -Bordering ASCI Whitewater Course -Close to top of Wisp Resort -Close to Fork Run Recreational Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- AFTER BOOKING: An email will be sent to the address provided during check-out; please check for action items needed to secure your reservation. The subject of this email will start with "URGENT: Complete Your Booking For"... and may be in your Promotional/Marketing folders depending on your email provider and settings.
- NOTE: A copy of the contract holder's Photo ID, a signed contract, and a list of your full travel party (names/ages of all attending) will be required to complete your booking.