Elegance on Taylor
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Originally built in 1873, known as Savannah’s premier "Rainbow Row", Elegance on Taylor features true elevated Southern Elegance. From the desirable location, rich in history and design, this one bedroom garden level apartment is the perfect Savannah getaway for business or pleasure.
Arrive to cobble stone and tree-lined sidewalks, right outside of where you’ll enter into the shared foyer of this grand row home. Upon entering into your getaway filled with natural light, you’ll find the beautiful open living space has tall ceilings, elevated furnishings, and an original fireplace dating back to 1873. The rich hardwood floors are carried throughout the apartment, and into the stunning dining room, perfect for entertaining your guests. You’ll have an ample amount of serving necessities, and plenty of space to relax while enjoying a home cooked meal. Beyond the dining room, a high-end kitchen awaits with Whitaker floor tile,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.