The Hideout With Hot Tub Buxton
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
When you approach The Hideout you will see the large parking area and outside area for your enjoyment and lots of nearby areas for your enjoyment or dog walking.
You will enter into our "secret garden" with hot tub, seating and comfortable outdoor dining area and fantastic views over the hills of the Peak District.
Inside there is a well equipped kitchen, a double bedroom, second double bedroom (can be converted to singles) and living room with additional sleep sofa.
The bathroom has both a shower and bath.
Parking is available for 3/4 cars, pets are welcome.
Buxton is one of England’s finest spa towns, nestling amongst the Derbyshire hills on the fringe of the Peak District.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.