Glade Trail Lodge
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 16 Guests
Beautiful Mountain Retreat at the base of the Glade Trail and just a short walk (snowshoe) to downtown Govie. After a day on the slopes curl up in front of the wood burning fireplace or take a long soak in the hot tub.
This spacious home boasts room for 20+ friends and family to sleep comfortably. In the main portion of the home you will find 4 Bedrooms and a loft sleeping space.
The attached apartment provides a second small kitchen, eating area and two additional sleeping areas including a second loft.
In the garage you will find a CrossFit Gym, electronic basketball game and sleds.
Pets are welcome with advance notice, agreement to the pet rules and payment of a pet fee. Please note, a maximum of 2 dogs are allowed per reservation with prior approval. Reach out to management for specific details regarding pets.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
Ski in/Ski out
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Ski In/Out Facilities
Free Parking: On-site
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Dryer On Property
Children's Books and Toys
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Do not drop heavy items on the floor, including the garage as it can damage the radiant heat that runs under the floor.
- Pets are allowed with prior approval and payment of pet fees and agreement to pet rules:
- 1. No pets allowed on furniture unless you bring a sheet or blanket from home for them to lay on.
- 2. Pets are not allowed to be left alone in the home unless they are crated. We do provide one large crate in the garage if guests would like to use ours.
- 3. Pet waste must be cleaned up immediately and disposed of in an outdoor trash can within a bag.
- 4. Pets must be under your control and leashed at all times when outside of the home.
- 5. The maximum number of pets allowed is (2).
- WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY - CROSSFIT GYM
- RSS Government Camp LLC
- EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK
- I, the undersigned, am aware that there are significant risks involved in any physical training regimen and use of equipment. These risks include but are not limited to: falls which can result in serious injury or death, injury or death due to negligence on the part of myself, my training partner, or other people around me, injury or death due to improper use or failure of equipment. Injury may also result simply from the fact of physical training itself. By its very nature, physical training seeks to have me push beyond my current physical limits to produce a physical adaptation by my body. This requires knowing your personal limitations and stay within its limits. Excessive work can result (in rare cases) in rhabdomyolysis. I should look for signs of excessive soreness, darkened urine, and pain in the kidney areas in the days following a particularly intense workout. I am aware that any of these above-mentioned risks may result in serious injury or death to myself and or my partner(s). I willingly assume full responsibility for the risks that I am exposing myself to and accept full responsibility for any injury or death that may result.
- In consideration of the above-mentioned risks and hazards and in consideration of the fact that I am willingly and voluntarily participating in the workouts, I, the undersigned hereby release RSS Government Camp LLC, their principals, agents, employees, contractors, and volunteers from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions or rights of action, which are related to, arise out of, or are in any way connected with my participation and use of any equipment during any activity, including those allegedly attributed to the negligent acts or omissions of the above mentioned parties. This agreement shall be binding upon me, my successors, representatives, heirs, executors, assigns, or transferees. If any portion of this agreement is held invalid, I agree that the remainder of the agreement shall remain in full legal force and effect.
- The participant recognizes that there is risk involved in the types of activities offered. Therefore, the participant accepts financial responsibility for any injury that the participant may cause either to him/herself or to any other participant due to his/her negligence. Should the above-mentioned parties, or anyone acting on their behalf, be required to incur attorney's fees and costs to enforce this agreement, I agree to reimburse them for such fees and costs. I further agree to indemnify and hold harmless RSS Government Camp LLC, their principals, agents, employees, contractors, and volunteers from liability for the injury or death of any person(s) and damage to property that may result from my negligent or intentional act or omission while participating in workouts. I have read and understood the foregoing assumption of risk, and release of liability and I understand that by signing it obligates me to indemnify the parties named for any liability for injury or death of any person and damage to property caused by my negligent or intentional act or legal rights.
- DO NOT DROP WEIGHTS OR BARS ON THE FLOOR IN THE GARAGE. DAMAGE CAN BE CAUSED TO THE RADIANT HEAT TUBES AND DAMAGE/CRACKING OF THE CONCRETE FLOORING.