Chateau Chamonix #125: Epernay
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 7 Guests
The slopeside Epernay residence at Chateau Chamonix is located on the edge of the Stampede trail close to the base of the Steamboat Ski Area and mountain village. Access to your residence is quick and easy from the shuttle drop-off and from the slopes. This cozy residence is perfect for smaller groups and families of up to eight people.
In a tribute to Steamboat’s famous fluffy powder snow, Epernay is named for the premier Champagne-producing region of France. You will stay in the perfect place to enjoy all the good things in life with this ski-in/ski-out residence.
The living room has large windows that directly overlook the ski slopes. This expansive room is a splendid place to relax in front of the gas fireplace after a day’s adventures in the outdoors.
With the open layout, the kitchen is located just off the living room and separated by a breakfast counter that seats 4. While cooking in the fully...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
Ski in/Ski out
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Ski In/Out Facilities
Fitness Center: Private
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Home Step-free access
- Wide home doorway
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.