Freya - Trendy loft (close to Vatican Museum)
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
- ACCOMMODATION ONLY SUITABLE FOR YOUNG PEOPLE -
This is a recently Renovated Apartment with Terrace. Ideal for a couple or solo travelers who wish to explore the Eternal City away from the crowds of tourists. Freja is full of Comics for lovers of the genre and not, located on a main street where stores and delis will satisfy your every need, two minutes away from the Metro stop "BALDO DEGLI UBALDI" and 10 minutes from the City Center.
The apartment has been cleverly designed to maximize space: a comfortable living room with Sofa that invites you to long chats with board games or relax with one of the books on the shelves, a small kitchenette and a stylish and modern Bathroom with Shower, the sleeping area is elevated and accessible via stairs, you will have everything you need for a carefree stay in the city.
A large private Terrace is equipped with a table and chairs for outdoor dining, it is the perfect place...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Parking Available Off-site: Available for additional fee
Air Conditioning: Central
Valle Aurelia is located behind the Vatican, you wouldn't know it from the number of tourists. Perhaps the nickname Hell Valley is enough to discourage them. But this is not a comment on the place, but rather a reference to the presence of huge furnaces in the area, used until the 1920s. For centuries it was the heart of metalworking, clay firing and brick production in Rome, and this gave the neighborhood a vibrant, working-class character that endures to this day.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - LATE CHECK-IN after 8:00 pm has the cost of 20.00€, after 11:00 pm has the cost of 30.00€.
- - SMOKING is strictly prohibited inside the apartment!