Come Sail Away
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Come Sail Away is a freshly remodeled home with a serene view of Lake Macatawa, located minutes from world-class beaches and Holland’s distinguished downtown shopping and dining. This three-bedroom home has perfect indoor and outdoor spaces for quality vacation enjoyment with the ones you love - including movie nights in the theater room. Come sail away to this quaint lake town home - you won’t regret that you did!
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Reservations: The Property will be ready for occupancy at 4pm on check-in day.
- Property: Per Listing described in Property Details of the listing.
- Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of Guest described in the guest list.
- Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to the stated number of persons on listing. For each additional guest (all additional guests must be pre-approved by Manager to assure the maximum occupancy allowed by law is not exceeded) Guest will be charged $50 per night per guest.
- Visitors: A visitor is an occupant in a Property that is not staying overnight. The total number of persons permitted in a property including visitors is 150% of approved guests. Any visitor staying overnight is considered a guest and subject to additional charges. Any visitors staying after 11 PM are considered an additional guest.
- Lease Terms: The lease begins at 4 PM on Check-in Date; ends at 10 AM on the stated Check-out Date.
- Cancellation Policy
- Please refer to your confirmation for specifics related to your cancellation policy.
- Minimum Stay: Guest agrees to pay for the minimum stay stated unless prior written arrangements are made.
- Access: Guest shall allow Manager access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Manager shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
- Damages: The guest is responsible for any and all damages caused by the guest or their visitors during the reservation period. If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform the Manager immediately.
- Refunds: Our goal is to provide you with the best vacation rental experience we can offer. If you arrive and need cleaning issues addressed, contact us immediately. We will always do our best to correct cleaning issues. Please contact us WITHIN 24 HOURS of check-in and we will send a team member for corrections. Maintenance items should be reported as needed during your stay and we will dispatch our team to assess and correct when possible. Please note we do not provide refunds at any time for cleaning issues or maintenance concerns, including appliance failure. Additionally matters reported after checkout will not be considered for a refund of any kind. Again, there are no refunds issued related to cleaning or maintenance issued at any time.
- Maintenance: Guest acknowledges they are renting a single-family residence; from time to time, things break and will not entitle guest to a monetary discount or refund. The property is regularly inspected to ensure all maintenance issues are addressed prior to check-in. However, in the event that any mechanical, appliance, or any other type of maintenance, is required, it will be considered an “act of God” which will not qualify for any refunds of rental charges or fees. Please alert the management immediately if anything inside the Property needs attention.
- Utilities/Internet Service: We make every effort to ensure that all utilities, including cable TV and internet access, are functioning prior to your arrival, however, we cannot guarantee the performance or reliability of services provided by third parties. No compensation will be paid nor refunds are given for temporary utility outages. Guests should report all outages immediately. All efforts will be made to have utilities restored as soon as possible.
- Tenant is responsible for any purchases/upgrades made to cable/satellite or other services during their stay.
- Falsified Reservation: Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of the reservation deposit, damage deposit, and/or balance of rental payment.
- Severe Weather: We will not issue refunds due to canceled or shortened stays because of bad weather.
- Minimum Age Clause: The primary guest signing this agreement must be at least 25 (twenty-five) years of age. Any violation of this provision will result in immediate eviction from the Property and forfeiture of all sums paid hereunder.
- Quiet Enjoyment: Guests shall not violate the quiet enjoyment of neighbors or other guests. Any disturbance resulting in police action, neighborhood complaints or any violation of the rules is considered sufficient cause for immediate termination of your stay and all monies paid will be forfeited.
- Acts of God: Manager shall not be liable nor deemed in default under this Agreement for any failure to perform or delay in performing any of its obligations due to or arising out of any act not within its control, including, without limitation, acts of God.
- Property Rental Owner is a Third-Party Beneficiary: You agree and acknowledge that the owner of the rental property is a third-party beneficiary of your obligations, representations, warranties, and limitations on liability under this Agreement and that the owner of the rental property shall be entitled to all rights and remedies that Manager may have under this Agreement.
- Governing Law; Venue: This Agreement and all transactions contemplated by this Agreement shall be governed by, and construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Michigan. Any civil action or legal proceeding arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be brought in the courts of record of the State of Michigan in Ottawa County.
- Indemnification and Hold Harmless: You shall indemnify and hold harmless the owner of the rental, property, and Manager and their respective shareholders, members, officers, directors, employees, and agents for any liabilities, theft, damage, personal injury, cost or expense whatsoever arising from or related to any claim or litigation which may arise out of or in connection with you and your invitees’ and visitors ’use and occupancy of the rental property or the failure of you, your invitees or visitors to observe the Rental Rules.
- Use of any beaches/pools and/or any other amenities are at Tenants’ and Occupants’ sole risk. There are no lifeguards on duty and there are inherent risks, including drowning and bodily injury, in the enjoyment of surrounding bodies of water and amenities.
- LIMITATION ON LIABILITY: UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY, TORT, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, SHALL MANAGER OR THE PROPERTY OWNER BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER INCLUDING ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR RENTAL. IN NO EVENT WILL MANAGER OR THE PROPERTY OWNER BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE AMOUNTS ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF MANAGER OR OWNER OF THE PROPERTY ARE FOUND AT FAULT.
- House and/or Association Rules: Tenant and all other occupants will be required to abide by all provided house and/or association rules. In the event of a violation of any posted rules tenant and all occupants may be required to vacate the Property and forfeit any amounts paid. If the tenant's or occupants' actions result in a fee assessed from the HOA, city, or any other party the tenant will be responsible for payment of fees, and their credit card on file with the Manager may be charged.
- Quiet Time: Daily quiet time is 10:00 PM to 9:00 AM is the time our guests and neighbors like to wind down and rest up for the next day. Please be respectful and keep the noise low.
- Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Additional Rental Rules at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the rules at all times while at the property. Guests are expected to abide by these and any posted rules at the property. They include:
- Check-in/out: Check-In is 4:00 PM. Check-Out is 10:00 AM. These times are strictly enforced. No exceptions. There is a $500 charge for departing after the 10:00 AM checkout time.
- Quiet Times: 10:00 PM to 9:00 AM is the time our guests and neighbors like to wind down and rest up for the next big day. Please be respectful and keep the noise low.
- No Unattended Fires: Fires are only permitted in designated fire pit areas. Please extinguish all fires when you are done. Please use your best judgment when the weather is windy.
- Garbage: Please take your trash to the marked facility for your rental and empty all garbage cans upon checkout. All trash must be bagged. If the cleaning crew has to remove an excessive amount of trash, additional cleaning fees will be added.
- Lake Michigan Beach Conditions: With Lake Michigan water levels at record highs, beach conditions may change quickly due to uncontrollable and natural factors, actual beach conditions may be significantly different from those reflected in this listing.
- In no event shall the property management company nor property owner be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use or accessibility or personal injury or loss of any Lake Michigan beach.
- Pets: Pets are strictly prohibited unless the property is pet-friendly and management has approved the pet. Pet-friendly properties allow up to two pets, with a total combined weight of the pets not to exceed 80 pounds. Any additional housekeeping that is required because of the presence of a pet will be charged to the credit card on file. Any pet-related damages are not covered under the damage waiver policy and will be charged to the guest's credit card on file. Guest is required to clean up outside after pets and failure to do so will result in a minimum of $500 fee. If an unauthorized pet is reported or discovered your stay will be terminated immediately, without a refund of any kind. This does not apply to service animals covered under the Americans with Disabilities Act defined as follows: a service animal is limited to any dog or miniature horse that is "individually trained to do work or perform tasks for the benefit of an individual with a disability, including a physical, sensory, psychiatric, intellectual, or other cognitive disability."
- According to Federal ADA guidelines, animals whose sole function is to provide emotional support, comfort, therapy, companionship, or crime deterrence are considered pets and are not considered service animals, therefore, the pet policy above does not apply.
- Non-Smoking: Smoking is strictly prohibited. A minimum $1000 deodorizing fee will be charged to your credit card (above and beyond the standard cleaning fee) if any evidence of smoking is found.
- Sleeping Capacity/Disturbances: Tenant and all other occupants will be required to vacate the Property and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following: Occupancy exceeding the stated sleeping capacity (without permission), using the property for any illegal activity, causing damage to the Property rented or to any of the neighboring properties, any other acts which interfere with neighbors’ right to quiet enjoyment of their property and violating a municipal noise ordinance.
- Property Damage Waiver: All guests are required to purchase Property Damage Protection plan or provide a $5,000 deposit. Manager is not responsible for providing Guests with additional insurance coverage.