Twin City Terrace Upper Duplex
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 5 Guests
UPPER LEVEL ONLY!
Sophisticated with a touch of avant-garde, Twin City Terrace is the landing spot you need when planning a trip to Minneapolis.
This upper level 1920s built duplex is a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home located in one of Minneapolis’ premier neighborhoods and just moments away from popular destinations.
Inside, you’ll find plush bedrooms and artfully decorated spaces. Cherry red chairs and a dark wood dining table give the dining room retro lounge vibes. An overhanging chandelier gives light to an already bright space. The main living area boasts black leather couches, a large screen TV, and a cozy fireplace. The full bathroom has original and unique tile patterns and a large tub.
There is no shortage of activities in this neighborhood and Twin City Terrace is a perfect home base. A five minute walk will get you to the shores of Bde Maka Ska and an even shorter drive lands you at the Lake Harriet...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Fitness Center: Community
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Grocery Shopping Service: Included
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- *HOUSE RULES*
- • All guests must be over the age of 25, unless part of a family unit. Verification may be required.
- • All check-ins are contactless! To provide this service, we require a selfie of you holding your ID to verify your identity prior to check-in. No exception.
- • Bookings made within 10 days of arrival will require additional credit card documentation.
- • Our Rental Agreement must be signed prior to arrival. This will require your email address. Please inquire about the terms and conditions prior to booking. More info can be found on the Property Manager website, under Guest Services - Rental Policies.
- • Property Manager uses a third-party to screen the identity and check criminal databases for all guests in order to confirm a reservation. Guests will be required to complete the screening by responding to an email sent by the third-party. Complete terms regarding guest screening can be found on the Safely website, under Terms.
- • No smoking inside of the home.
- • This property may have a noise monitoring device on the interior of the home. Additional noise monitoring devices may be located in gathering spaces on the exterior of the home, as well.
- • No events - This home is designed for families and responsible adults. Restrictions include, but are not limited to: Weddings and wedding celebrations, bachelorette/bachelor gatherings, and reunions.
- • No pets allowed!
- • Please respect the home and clean up after yourself!
- • Quiet Hours: 10PM-7AM. We love our neighbors!! Please be respectful of the permanent residents on either side of this property.
- • Direct bookings or other online booking sources may be subject to a 3% cancellation fee.
- Deviation from these rules can result in an eviction from the premises with no refund, as stated in the signed rental agreement.