Modern spacious flat with a terrace and a parking
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Modern, spacious, and fully furnished apartment with a terrace and its own parking spot.
The apartment is 67 square meters. There is a nice bedroom with a double bed, a living room with a fully equipped kitchenette, a dining area, and a bathroom with a washing machine and a bath combined with a shower, and a separate toilet. The kitchenette has all that you need for your stay. There is a stove, an oven, a dishwasher, a refrigerator with a freezer, a coffee machine, a microwave, a kettle, also kitchenware, plates, cups, glasses... This apartment has a parking space in the garage, which is in the same building, and a large terrace. Breakfast on the terrace in the morning when the city still sleeps or a cup of tea/coffee or a glass of traditional Czech beer after a day spent in vibrant tourist areas will be very much appreciated!
The apartment is located in a quiet area called Karlín. This area is famous for its...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Washer On Property
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- 1) Each guest must do an online check-in (without the mandatory registration, it is not possible to be accommodated according to Czech law).
- 2) City tax is not included and must be collected before accommodating. The city of Prague requires €2.30 / per person / per night.
- 3) Check-in: starts from 16:00. Kindly share your time of arrival. Early check-in is always subject to availability, cannot be guaranteed and an additional fee may apply.
- 4) The apartment has a self-check-in procedure. The keys are located in the city center (Luggage Storage Prague close to Náměstí Republiky at the address: Jakubská 11, Prague 1). The storage facility is open NON-STOP. All needed instructions will be sent after completing the online check-in.
- 5) Personal check-in (somebody will meet you at the address) could be also requested as an extra service. The fee is as follows: 16:00 - 21.00: 20 EUR / 21:00 - 00:00: 30 EUR / after midnight: 50 EUR. The fee is paid in cash during the check-in. If you request a personal check-in, please inform us as soon as possible (latest 1 day before arrival) so we can arrange everything accordingly.
- 6) Check-out: by 11:00 AM. Please leave the keys on the table and the remaining trash in the apartment. Late check-out is always subject to availability, cannot be guaranteed and an additional fee may apply.
- 7) Smoking is strictly forbidden anywhere in the apartment. The penalty is up to 250 €.
- 8) Pets are not allowed (only under previous consultation). An additional fee may apply.
- 9) No parties allowed. Don´t disturb other residents.
- 10) Follow the quiet hours. Respect the Czech law and its quiet hours. Keep the noise down between 22:00 PM and 08:00 AM.
- 11) The primary communication is via the platform you used for booking.
- 12) Please leave the apartment in a tidy condition when checking out. An extra charge applies if excessive cleaning is needed.
- 13) Follow trash disposal instructions and other provided instructions on how to use the appliances of the apartment.
- 14) Take care of your keys. If you lose the keys call the given emergency number. Everything related to the key issues will be at your expense.
- 15) An inventory of all items in the apartment and their condition is checked following the departure of each guest. If items are recorded as missing or damaged following your stay, the booking guest will be held responsible, and the replacement or repair cost will be required. If you provided a deposit and no damage or missing inventory was found, the deposit is released up to 7 days after your departure (plus bear in mind then it is up to your bank when it is proceeded with the deposit unblock - each bank has different processes and deadlines).