The Hideaway Cottage 1
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Escape into a lush oasis. This cottage is perfect for families and couples looking for a luxurious laidback local vibe. Just steps to the beach, and with direct access to the pool, lawn, and pavilion area, there is no shortage of spots to lay back and relax or have a blast.
Your stay includes access to farm-to-table meals by our in-house chef. We also have a farm on-site and upon request we can take our guests on tours.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Outdoor Dining Area
Children's Books and Toys
Onsite Staff: Available for additional fee
Chef Services: Available on request
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Property Rules:
- No Smoking inside or under any covered area.
- Always close the gates to the street behind you (the driving gate closes automatically)
- No feminine products in the toilet
- Do not walk on the farm without a staff member (this is a working commercial farm)
- Do not pick anything! This includes fruit, vegetables, flowers, and foliage.
- There is a full-time staff on property, you may see them walking around and tending to the property
- Please conserve water, as rainwater is our only source of water on the island.
- Please consider purchasing Reef safe sunscreen for your trip (i.e., only active ingredients are zinc and titanium dioxide-- it is the Virgin Island Law)--This helps us to protect our coral reefs and fragile ecosystems
- Do not walk on or touch coral, it harms the coral and can hurt you