Fingal Shoreline Oasis
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
We are excited to introduce Fingal Shoreline Oasis to the Short-Term Holiday market. Fingal Shoreline Oasis is a 5 bedroom 2 bathroom family-sized holiday home, complete with an inground pool, based in the heart of Fingal Bay, within less than 1klm of the shoreline at Fingal Bay Beach in Port Stephens. Bring the family or have an adult getaway, this property is perfect for all ages and compositions.
Set for 10 Guests in total. There is room for 2 families to stay, or perfect for a few couple’s getaway.
Each bedroom is set with Queen sized bed, ceiling fan and built ins. The main bedroom has a fully renovated ensuite and the main bathroom has a separate toilet, shower and powder room, also fully renovated.
There are 2 lounge areas and ample seating in the indoor and outdoor dining areas. Sit back in the beautifully landscaped rear yard with an afternoon beverage, enjoy a group bbq breakfast, lunch or...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
No Pets Allowed
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Any breach of these terms & conditions may result in your booking being cancelled or access to the property being refused at any stage of the booking process.
- 1. The Code of Conduct: for the Short Term Rental Accommodation Industry applies for all bookings. The agent, owner, guest and all persons occupying a property are bound by all terms of the Code of Conduct at all times.
- 2. The guest acknowledges that the agency has a duty of care to its staff and contractors. Any abuse or threatening behaviour towards staff or contractors will result in the immediate termination of the stay.
- 3. If the property is located within a strata or community title plan the guest acknowledges that there are specific rules that apply to that property and the guest agrees to comply with any rules posted.
- 4. Check in and Check out Procedures: Unless specifically agreed and confirmed in writing, check in is no earlier than 3pm on the day of arrival and departure no later than 10am on the day of departure. Keys will be made available from the external lockbox of our office located at 1/9 Yacaaba Street Nelson Bay or from the lockbox provided at the property, in accordance with the specific instructions that you receive from our office prior to check in. Please also ensure that your keys are returned to the same location you collected them by 10am on the day of your departure. A late departure fee will be charged to the guest that made the booking, for any late departure not authorised by our office.
- 5. Usage of the property: The person booking this property must be over the age of 18. In the event that a business entity or corporation makes this booking on behalf of its employees, and they fail to disclose the guest names and details, the company/corporation remains responsible for each guest occupying the property during their stay, in its entirety, by completing this booking. This extends to any claim upon the bond paid by the company for any issues caused by the guest upon their stay. By booking and fully paying all fees you acquire a licence to use the property for the purpose of a short stay or holiday for the period listed on your booking confirmation. Under no circumstances are any commercial activities, weddings or parties to be undertaken on the property. Belle Escapes has a zero tolerance for parties or disturbance in properties, defiance of this policy will lead to immediate cancellation of your booking, forfeiture of any money paid for the booking and forfeiture of bond paid, including any additional damage cleaning costs caused to the property.
- 6. Guests agree to limit noise and not engage in activities that cause a nuisance to neighbours at any time but particularly between 10pm and 7am, adhering to any local council noise regulations, and the code of conduct for short term rental accommodation, link provided above, and any Strata Bylaws pertinent to the accommodation.
- 7. Suitability of the property and its use by the guest: By completing the booking for a particular property, the guest declares that they have made all enquiries and satisfied themselves as to the suitability of the property booked for their needs. A refund will not be provided for unsuitability or change of mind for the accommodation/property, to the guest upon arrival.
- 8. We encourage guests to choose their properties carefully and ask any questions prior to booking the accommodation. Belle property Escapes do not refund for problems such as, but not limited to, plumbing, electrical, television, WiFi not working, light globes out, any appliances or pool or spa where applicable not working, blackouts etc. We will endeavour to fix any problems as soon as practically possible but acknowledge that maintenance issues may arise; and most are easily rectified. Guests agree to allow the agent or appointed tradespeople to access the property as needed to affect repairs or investigate complaints.
- 9. Electricity, Gas, Water are normally included in the tariff unless stated otherwise. Please be aware that any excessive accounts for these services, when compared to regular usage, similar periods of stay, will be borne by the tenant.
- 10. The guest acknowledges that the Interior and exterior furniture and furnishings may change from time to time in order to maintain the property, as such images on the website are not always an exact representation of the property. All information is displayed to the best of our knowledge, but we do not take responsibility for changes within and outside the property.
- 11. All bookings are taken on behalf of the property owner. If the property is sold prior to your uptake of the booking, the agent cannot guarantee that a future owner will continue to offer the property for short-term rental and may need to cancel the booking and refund all money paid.
- 12. Accommodation rates may be varied at any time.
- 13. These terms and conditions may be varied from time to time without notice.
- 14. Upon check in all guests certify that no guest is currently Covid positive. If it becomes apparent that a guest is or was Covid positive during their stay additional cleaning measures may be required and the guest agrees that they will pay for the additional cleaning.
- 15. Online check in: The guest acknowledges that they are required to complete an online check in prior to the day of arrival. This check in is to be completed via the link emailed and will require the guest to upload a photo of their drivers licence, their credit card and ccv number. This information will be held on a pci compliant site until 14 days after check out.
- 16. The guest will nominate the number and identity of guests (including providing each adult guest’s full name and mobile phone number) that will occupy the property and will not allow any other person to enter the property.
- 17. Linen: The guest is to read the provisions of each property, prior to booking, unless a property is advertised with full linen the property does not provide linen sheets, towels, pillowcases & bathmats. We can assist in arranging the hire of these from a third party at an additional cost to the guest, to be delivered to the accommodation prior to guest arrival.
- 18. Pets: Unless the property is specifically listed as “Pet Friendly” no pets are to be brought into/onto the property. If the property is listed as pet friendly it is expected that the guest will collect and dispose of all faeces and shed hair. Any additional cleaning or repairs caused by the presence of a pet will be the responsibility of the guest. Should our office become aware that a guest has brought a pet to a non-pet friendly property, their accommodation will be terminated immediately, additional cleaning costs and fumigation costs will also be charged to the guest.
- 19. Smoking: Smoking within any of our properties is strictly prohibited. Guests are also asked to abide by any strata rules and guidelines surrounding smoking on the external of a property also. Should guests be found to have smoked within a property, they will be responsible for any additional cleaning, deodorising and damage caused by this action
- 20. Security and Keys: Guests locked out of the property should contact our office during office hours, to arrange collection of the spare key, or if after hours, the locksmith after hours number provided in your property compendium, to organise access to the property, at the guest cost. If keys, remote controls or access fobs are lost, the guest is responsible for the cost of replacing the lost keys, remotes and/or fobs.
- 21. As part of your confirmation, you accept the responsibility to ensuring the dwelling is secured upon departure, keys are secure and returned to relevant Belle Property Escapes Management office, or the property lockbox, whichever is the same place you picked up the keys. In the case that you lose the Property keys you are liable for their cost of replacement and the replacement of the Property locks to the entire property to ensure security.
- 22. Departure procedures: Upon departure the guest will ensure that the property is left secured, clean, free of rubbish, all cutlery & crockery washed, dried and re-stowed away in the relevant cupboards, and the keys returned to the agent, or lockbox, in line with the above instructions. Any rubbish that cannot fit into the rubbish or recycling bins must be disposed of by the guest. Any costs for extra cleaning, washing up or rubbish removal will be charged to the guest.
- 23. Garbage bins are provided with all Properties: Please ensure that all garbage is removed from inside the property and placed in bins provided. Please read the sign in your property for garbage collection day. If bin collection day occurs during your stay, you are required to put the bin out on the kerb, the night prior to collection day and brought back in the following morning, after the garbage has been collected. You are required to place the bin on the kerbside for collection with the handle facing the Property. If you leave excess garbage in the Property or on its land, and fail to comply with the above instructions, you will be required to pay additional cleaning and garbage fees.
- 24. Loss, Damage and Injury: Neither the agent nor owner take any responsibility for guest vehicles or possessions. Guests are responsible for all insurance of their belongings and if left behind, found and requested to be returned the guest will pay for the postage. All Guests are responsible for keeping the Property secure during their stay and will be responsible for any theft or damage to the Property due to neglect in this area. It is important to ensure all windows and doors are closed and locked prior to departing the Property. It is recommended that Guest take out travel insurance to insure against loss of income due to sickness, accident, or cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances.
- 25. Environment: Our properties are located in coastal, bush and natural reserve type environments, Belle escapes warn that with any surrounding natural bushland there may be snakes, spiders, crawling and flying insects, from time to time, and suggest guest may need to bring repellent, covered shoes and the like with them. Belle escapes will not refund nor compensate for the presence of any of those specified above.
- 26. Complaint procedures: Should there be any complaints during your booking please direct all complaints in writing, we endeavor to respond to all complaints the following work day or within 24 hours.
- 27. Your booking confirms That you have read, understood, and accept the Terms and conditions of this booking. You have read and understood your responsibilities as a guest under the Code of Conduct