- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Villa Soliere is a stunning private villa nestled on the south coast of France, with views of the Mediterranean Sea. Sleeping eight guests, Villa Soliere is built along the hillside, boasting panoramic views of the bay of Toulon and the Island of Porquerolles. Spread over two floors, the villa is spacious, with the main communal living area on the upper floor. The upper floor offers spectacular panoramic views of the coastline below you. An open-plan living area brings everyone together. Windows are on all sides with a patio encompassing the upper floor, highlighting the spectacular views. The lounge has a comfortable corner sofa facing towards a flat-screen TV. Colourful artwork hangs on the walls, bringing a characterful touch, while tiles and rugs underfoot add a sense of homeliness. What’s even more special is the suspended fireplace and glass rotunda in the upper floor living room, giving you the unique sensation of being on the...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.