Cozy Carpinteria Apartment: Walkable Location
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Find beachside bliss at this chic apartment in Carpinteria. This 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental combines historic charm with sleek modern conveniences to create the perfect place for your next trip to sunny California — either by yourself or with a buddy. Just across the street, you’ll find the Carpinteria Valley Museum of History and a block over, the quaint Main Street! When you’re not strolling through town, be sure to check out the beautiful state beach less than a mile away.
-- THE PROPERTY --
1 Block to Main Street | Free WiFi | 0.7 Mi to City Beach
Bedroom 1: California King Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
HOME HIGHLIGHTS: Smart TVs w/ cable, books, 4-person dining table, updated interior, front porch w/ seating, beach chairs, umbrellas & towels
KITCHEN: Cooking basics, coffee maker, dishware & flatware, blender, stove/oven, refrigerator, ice maker, microwave,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Free Parking: On-site
Children’s Play Area
No Pets Allowed
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.