- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
The characterful Domaine d’Orx is a classic French holiday cottage tucked away in the countryside, but a short journey away from the beaches of Hossegor. In this quiet country location, there are just a handful of other residences nearby, but there is a particularly good auberge (French inn) close by and a bakery at Bénesse-Maremne so you can stock up on tasty morning pastries.
Formerly a farm building, the cottage is comfortable accommodation for up to ten guests. All rooms have their own bath or shower room, making it ideal for two families sharing or several couples looking to enjoy the many gourmet and cultural attractions of the region as well as the coast. The fenced, heated swimming pool, table tennis and extensive gardens make the cottage ideal for families with children, and there’s even a home cinema set up if the afternoons feel too hot to play outside.
The owners of the cottage live unobtrusively in...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Smoking not allowed.