Ferry View - Enjoy “the good old days” in style!
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Talbot County STR License #STN-22-4
This exceptional 4-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom home offers a character-filled interior and comes equipped with a formal dining room, large entertainment spaces and an expansive great room.
Enjoy the well-equipped kitchen that has been beautifully maintained and features a sprawling granite countertops island. The well-proportioned master suite is a secluded retreat that boasts an ensuite bathroom and waterfront views. The inviting interior features original hardwood flooring throughout.
The tranquil backyard boasts a screened porch and private dock. A wonderful space for fishing, cycling, crabbing, entertaining or romantic cocktails for 2.
Just the rural atmosphere you’ve been looking for! Perfectly situated in a desirable Talbot County neighborhood. A rare opportunity. Early booking is recommended!
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Talbot County, MD https://tourtalbot.org/ Talbot County is located in the heart of Maryland's Eastern Shore. Founded around 1661, it's named for Lady Grace Talbot, sister of Lord Baltimore and the first proprietary governor of Maryland. Today, the county is home to the charming towns of Easton, Oxford, Queen Anne, St. Michaels and Trappe. With more than 600 miles of shoreline, Talbot County is a terrific place to live, work and play.
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- General Property Rules
- This property includes bed and bath linens, beds made prior to your arrival, and a starter supply of toilet paper, bathroom soap, paper towels, and dishwater detergent.
- This property does not allow group rentals to guests under the age of 25. Therefore, a group rental made by an individual under the age of 25 will not be honored.
- Due to the rural nature of the area, this property may experience slow internet speeds, limited access to email, web browsing and streaming services.
- Due to local zoning ordinances weddings and special events are not permitted at this property.
- No refunds will be given due to amenity or event closures/cancellations.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the images, descriptions, and amenities. Although they are deemed reliable, they cannot be guaranteed.