- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
The 1840 Stagecoach lives up to its name. The restored historic home dates to 1840. The Stagecoach 1840 served as a tollhouse for stagecoaches traveling on the private toll road north of Nashville Jefferson Street for many years. Original brick exteriors, wood floors, and over six sash windows can be found in this pre-civil war Indiana building. The home sits on a private 1–1/2 acre lot, a short walk from all the downtown shops, restaurants, and entertainment. It has two bedrooms with one queen bed and one full bed, one full bath and one half bath, a full kitchen with a gas stove, a dining room, and a large living room. Our covered front porch allows guests to relax after a long shopping day. Take time to have fun! There are several fun puzzles, games, Wi-Fi, and Hulu (for binge-watching). You won’t have to pay for parking during your stay with us (we’re within walking distance from everything!). Your furry friends will have plenty of...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Fitness Center: Community
Air Conditioning: Central
Laundry Services: Available on additional fee
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.