Tides 204-205 LOCKOUT
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
Receive a free daily pass to deep sea fishing, snorkeling, golf, and the Baytowne Wharf Adventure Zone each day of your stay. 2 FREE passes, per activity, per day. Explore package does not include stays over 14 nights. Inquire for more details.
We promise "Family Tides," our stunning 4 bedroom/ 4 bathroom lockout unit, is a diamond in the rough and will not disappoint! There is a lockout door installed in the dining room area of each condo to allow for a sharing, open experience to those who have large families, and has much more to offer than the typical beach home. When you rent this beautifully updated beachfront condo as the 4 bedroom/4 bathroom lockout option, you will have 2 separate living rooms, 2 separate kitchens (so double the appliances), two separate spacious balconies, and even 2 washers/dryers available for your use. Just imagine how quickly and easily the group can get ready for an outing with 4 full...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
Basketball Courts: Community
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Grocery Shopping Service: Available on request
Grocery Shopping Service: Included
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- • HOA/COA rules and regulations are in place to keep all owners and guests safe and provide a pleasant experience. All rules must be followed at all times. We reserve the right to exercise eviction authority for reasons deemed appropriate by the Management Company or Association. Booking Total will be forfeited in full in the event of eviction with no refunds available.
- • Close and lock all outside doors. Be aware of crosswind drafts which can cause damage to walls behind doors and wall hangs. Broken items are the responsibility of the guest.
- • Please leave the unit as you found it. Excessive departure cleaning will incur additional charges at the sole discretion of the management company. We reserve the right to charge the card on file with photo documentation provided to the guest.
- • If any personal items are left in the unit, they can be returned via UPS at the guest’s expense.
- • Switching of properties is not allowed. Rental units are privately owned properties and subject to reasonable directions of the owners. We reserve the right to change unit assignment. We will do our best to fulfill the reservation with a like property and amenities, but it is not guaranteed.
- • Guests/Renters are not allowed to bring pets onto the resort, except in designated pet-friendly accommodations. Only owners are authorized to have a pet on the Resort and the pet must be registered with the individual Association and display an owner tag at all times. Bringing an unauthorized pet onto the resort is grounds for immediate eviction with no refund of rent or deposit. Violators will be fined $500.00.
- • ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING ALLOWED INSIDE CONDO - THIS IS A NON-SMOKING UNIT. Violators will be fined a minimum of $750.00 immediately to the card on file upon findings/reporting of any and all use. If smoke or substance smell of any kind is left behind in unit, we will consider your actions a Breach of Agreement and will immediately charge the card on file.
- • NO GRILLING of any kind is allowed in the unit or on balconies.
- • The undersigned guest, his guest, assignors, executors, and administrators, completely and fully legally releases and discharges the rental management company, Owners under contract, and their property under management from any and all liabilities, claims, loss, or damage of any nature which has been experienced, loss or damages related to any injury or injuries.
- • Parking is only authorized at the Building/Association indicated on the parking pass provided. Parking passes must be prominently displayed in the vehicle at all times while on the property with the property location, unit number, and checkout date clearly visible.
- • To register as a rental guest, you must be over the age of 25. No rental guest under the age of 25 will be allowed to check in unless accompanied by an adult 25 years or older. Any unit occupied by rental guests must have an adult, 25 years or older, remain an occupant of the unit throughout your stay.
- • The following items are prohibited for use on the resort: Skateboards, longboards, rollerblades, motorized scooters, mopeds, or hoverboards are not permitted on the resort. Fireworks, drones, Chinese lanterns, laser pointers, or Q-Beam lights are not permitted on the resort.
- • NO refunds will be given for temporary outages of electricity, gas, water, cable, telephones, or other utilities. Outages should be reported immediately.