Sealodge Villa H5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Enjoy tranquil ocean views and soothing trade winds from this lovely Princeville vacation rental condo at Sealodge II. Newly remodeled and beautifully furnished in a bright and beachy style, this top-floor unit offers the peace of no upstairs neighbors, along with amenities like wireless internet, cable, ceiling fans, and an in-unit washer and dryer.
Sealodge Villa H5 is well-positioned for ocean vistas from the common area, as well as both bedrooms. It includes an airy but cozy living space with high ceilings, a modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, and a dining area for four. The primary bedroom features a king-size bed and en suite bath, while the second bedroom provides two twin beds and access to its own full bath.
Just off the living space, sip morning coffee or an afternoon cocktail on your private lanai. Watch for whales during the winter months! A short stroll leads to the ocean-view patio...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
No Pets Allowed
Free Parking: On-site
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Dryer On Property
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Chef Services: Available on request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- The Property is for the sole use as a personal vacation residence for families and responsible adults. Occupancy is restricted to the number of people listed on the Rental Agreement. If the number of occupants changes, Guest must immediately notify Agent and additional charges may apply. After the check-in date, extra guest charges will double per each additional person per night. If the total guest occupancy exceeds the number of guests allowed, this is a breach of contract and will automatically terminate this agreement. Guest will be asked to vacate the premises and all payments will be forfeited. Guest acknowledges that they will personally occupy the Property for the entire length of stay and will not sublet. Tenant shall not use the Property for any illegal or unlawful purpose, nor shall the Property be used in a fashion that disturbs or offends the neighbors. Special events, including but not limited to weddings, parties, and reception will not be allowed.
- CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIMES:
- The property is available for guest check-in beginning at 4:00PM on the specified Date of Arrival. Check-out Time is at 10:00 AM on the specified Date of Departure. If Guest has not vacated the property by the Check-out Time, Guest will pay the daily rate divided by 10 for each additional hour after 10:00 am until Guest has vacated the property. If you need an earlier check-in or check-out time, please contact us to see if it is possible.
- CLOSING UP THE HOUSE:
- All windows, scree
- n windows and doors closed and locked making sure that they are snapped closed tightly All lights off, A/C, fans and TV off Be sure to lock the front door
- GARBAGE DISPOSAL:
- When using the garbage disposal, please run plenty of cold water. Please avoid throwing in hard or fibrous objects to avoid damaging and clogging up the system.
- NO SMOKING:
- Guest agrees that there is to be no smoking in the unit, on any lanais, or on the property during occupancy. Guests will be responsible for any damage to the property caused by cigarettes and/or cigarette smoke. Extra cleaning fee will be charged up to $500.
- This property is cleaned prior to Guest’s arrival. Fresh Linens and towels are placed in the apartment along with a starter supply of soaps, shampoos and paper products. Additional supplies that may be needed shall be the responsibility of the Guest. Please use cutting boards and not kitchen counter when chopping food. Suntan oil is almost impossible to remove from carpets, upholstery and linen. Please exercise care.
- For any reservation of more than 12 days, a mandatory midstay cleaning may be required at a rate of $300.00 per week. This cleaning is in addition to the out-cleaning on departure. Additional cleaning is available on request at a rate of $30/hour (rate subject to change.) Please provide 48 hours notice if you would like any additional cleaning during your stay.
- TRASH CANS AND TRASH REMOVAL:
- Trash pick up is early Wednesday morning. Please make sure to put the house trash into the county trash bin located in the garage. Housekeeping will take it out to the curb Tuesday afternoon.
- AMENITIES PROVIDED:
- We provide your villa with a starter kit of necessities. Additional supplies that may be needed shall be the responsibility of the guest Bath Amenities: (per bathroom) Shampoo, Conditioner, Bath Soap and Liquid Hand Soap. (one of each) Three rolls of toilet paper and one tissue box. Laundry Room: Laundry soap, bleach, dryer sheets. Kitchen: Dishwashing soap, Dishwasher pods, Dish scrub, 2 Paper towels, Liquid handsoap, All Purpose kitchen spray. ***Please note that we do not provide condiments or spices. If you wish to have your rental home pre-stocked with groceries and other necessities, please let us know ahead of time and we would be more than happy to arrange this service for you. Pre-stocking will charged at an hourly rate of $50/hour plus the cost of the groceries.
- Vehicles that are parked on the road shoulder overnight (after 10pm) will be subject to the Barnacle parking enforcement device. I'm sure by now, you are all familiar with the device as we have been using it in high traffic areas for a few years (Queen's Bath).
- The Barnacle attaches to the vehicle's windshield and requires a $150 payment to release the device. By utilizing the Barnacle on the road shoulders, we increase the effectiveness of attaching the violation to the appropriate person. Otherwise, if a vehicle parks on the road shoulder across the street from their house, the violation may not be applied to the proper account.
- Noise Nuisance Violation
- The noise rule states:
- Section 20. NOISE NUISANCE
- A. The Declaration provides that “No noxious or offensive activity shall be carried on upon any land in Princeville at Hanalei, nor shall anything be done thereon which may be or may become an annoyance or nuisance to the neighborhood.”
- B. Noise sources which may constitute an annoyance/nuisance include, but are not limited to: boisterous activities, incessant animal noise, musical instruments, audio equipment, televisions, unmuffled or inadequately muffled motor vehicles, public address systems, spa/pool activity.
- C. Nuisance noise is defined as being excessively loud at the property line of the nearest neighbor.
- $150 for noise violations that occur between 7 am and 10pm.
- $300 for noise violations that occur after 10 pm and before 7am. If the noise continues, each violation fine will be $500 and can be applied every half hour.
- ***Any fines for violations of these house rules will be charged to the Guest.***