- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
The condo is located across the street from Tides Folly Beach on the top (fourth) floor. It can be accessed by elevator or stairs. Upon entering the condo, you will find the first bedroom on the right. This room is furnished with a king-size bed, two side tables and lamps, a ceiling fan, a large closet and a full bathroom with tub. Across from this room is the second bedroom with a queen-size bed, two side tables and lamps, a ceiling fan, a closet and a full bathroom with tub.
Continuing down the hallway, you will enter an open kitchen and living space. The kitchen features granite countertops with all the cookware you may need during your stay as well as a fridge, microwave, oven, stovetop, dishwasher and coffeemaker with locally roasted coffee provided by our management company, Property Manager. There are also four stools for eating around the kitchen counter as well as a dining table for four. The...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Baby Sitting: Available on additional fee
Dry Cleaning: Available for additional fee
Chef Services: Available on request
Chef Services: Available for additional fee
Chef Services: Included
Grocery Shopping Service: Available on additional fee
Laundry Services: Available on additional fee
Daily Housekeeping: Available for additional fee
Welcome to Folly Beach! Situated just 15 minutes from historic downtown Charleston, Folly Beach is lined with six miles of white sandy beach on one side and the beautiful Intracoastal Waterway on the other. This vibrant yet laid back beach town is renowned for its stellar surf, endless beach, and breathtaking sunsets. Spend your days soaking up southern sunshine and your evenings hitting Folly's most popular restaurants and bars; LowLife, Jack of Cups, Taco Boy and Wiki Wiki Sandbar to name but a few. If you enjoy cooking at your home away from home, pick up fresh local fish and shrimp at Crosby’s or stop by Bert’s Market (open 24/7) for spirits, snacks or ice cream any time of day or night. View some of the Low Country’s best wildlife at Folly’s County Park on the West end of the island or the iconic Morris Island Lighthouse on the East end of the island. Once you're on Folly, there is no need to get back in your car as golf carts and bikes are the favorite modes of transportation for many. With fishing, boating, biking, surfing, and paddle boarding too, there is truly something for everyone on Folly Beach. Embodying a casual, eclectic vibe enjoyed by residents and visitors alike, Folly Beach is not just a destination, but a way of life.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL AND LICENSED BY THE CITY OF FOLLY!
- *Once your Confirm Booking at a Property Manager property, you will Unlock EXCLUSIVE ACCESS to Charleston's Premier Lifestyle & Wellness Club: THE WONDERER!
- The Wonderer is an adults-only (age 21+) club offering social, work, and wellness amenities in a resort-style environment. From daily fitness classes and social events to multiple lounges and workspace options, a swimming pool with cabanas, all-day dining and drinking, live music entertainment, and more, there’s hardly a reason to ever leave. Experience Charleston’s very own downtown oasis and enjoy a true departure from the norm. Guests must book access to the wonderer 24 hours in advance using the reservations portal given to them after booking. *Access to the Wonderer is Subject to change based on Holidays and Seasonality factors, so please make sure to check the Wonderer site for their hours. Please also note that Property Manager is not the Wonderer and offers this amenity complimentary, if access is not possible to the Wonderer during your stay, there will not be any inconvenience credits awarded, any issues must be taken up directly with The Wonderer staff*
- INCLUDED WITH EACH STAY:
- Complimentary locally packaged Coffee
- Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
- Hotel Quality Bath Amenities (shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, body wash, lotion)
- Dish/Laundry Detergents
- Hair Dryer/Iron/Ironing Board
- Basic Cooking/Kitchenware
- One dog is allowed for a non-refundable pet fee of $100. Fee is waived for certified service dogs.
- If a Mandatory Evacuation Order for Charleston County is given during the dates of your stay, The Owner/Host or the Property Management Company shall refund 100% of all deposits, payments and / or monies paid by the traveler within 72 hours. Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no further liability with respect to the Reservation. Please note that if there is inclement weather in the other 49 states, prohibiting the traveler (or guests in traveler’s group) from getting to Charleston, a refund will not be issued and, Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no liability with respect to the Reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly suggest travelers obtain insurance.
- No Smoking Allowed. Violators will be fined for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is ONLY permitted outside of the property, but please try to keep at least 10 feet from the doors to keep smoke from trailing inside.
- Firearms are not allowed in any of our private residences. Any firearms left behind at a property will be turned over to local police without notice to guest.
- This is a licensed and legal Short Term Rental. Neighborhood quiet hours are from 10pm-8am. If violated the city will issue a $1047 fine. Guests are also responsible for following the City of Folly's Ordinance rules.
- 10+ Day Stays are subject to an additional cleaning fee at host's discretion
- Alteration Policy: Any change of dates or cancellation of any nights of the original reservation will not be approved within 60 days or arrival.
- Please use painters tape if you plan on using tape to decorate for an event. If the wall is damaged due to tape removal or decorations, you will have to pay $500 for repainting.
- THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOUSE!!!