Plantation Cottage at Poipu
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Island living at its finest! Experience charming plantation-style living in this gorgeous Poipu home located on the first hole of the Kiahuna Golf Course. Enjoy all the Robert Trent Jones, Jr. community has to offer - Shopping, golf, and beach amenities boast around this beautiful 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath island oasis.
Stunning and secluded - this home has it all! A well-appointed kitchen with Viking oven and range, large open living and dining area with beautifully appointed original paintings and authentic headboards from the iconic Coco Palms Hotel. The family is sure to enjoy the large in-ground pool, BBQ, gas fire pit, and outdoor shower to ensure a comfortable stay. Experience breathtaking sunsets over the Pacific from your own perched cocktail lanai and unwind in the private spa while the moonlight dances across the water.
Each bedroom is equipped with air conditioning, private en suite bathroom, and lanai to...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
No Pets Allowed
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Dryer On Property
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Chef Services: Available on request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- NO SMOKING:
- Guest agrees that there is to be no smoking in the property during occupancy. Guest will be responsible for any damage to the property caused by cigarettes and/or cigarette smoke. Extra cleaning fee will be charged.
- The community is governed by an extensive set of CCRs and Rules that apply to ALL persons within the community. As such, these CCRs and Rules apply to you. Violations of community rules may result in a monetary assessment. We ask that you follow these rules to make your stay more enjoyable and to help maintain the tranquility of our village.
- 1. Speed Limit: Vehicles within the Community must not exceed the 15 MPH speed limit at any time.
- 2. Trash Day: The County provides trash pickup on Thursdays, generally before sun up. The county utilizes automated trash trucks and ONLY County of Kauai trash bins are emptied. Trash is to be put out street side Wednesday. All trash cans, empty or not, must be removed by the end of the day on Thursday. [not applicable for some homes with private trash pick-up]. Do not place recyclables, non-county trash cans, boxes, or plastic trash bags curb side.
- 3. Golf Course: The Kiahuna Golf Course is private property. Walking, jogging, or traversing golf course in any way is not allowed and is considered trespassing. Please utilize the public entrance to enjoy this facility.
- 4. Archaeological Site: The ancient Hawaiian Archaeological Preserve in the middle of the village is a sensitive historic site. Visitors must be accompanied by a curator.