Mauna Lani Terrace A303
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
This stunning property is now accepting longer-term stays at reduced rates. Please inquire for details.
Please note that the Mauna Lani Terrace pool will be closed for maintenance from April 25th to approximately May 10th, 2022.
Recently renovated, this oceanfront penthouse with three bedrooms and three full baths showcases panoramic Pacific Ocean views and offers a stylish, serene setting for your next Big Island vacation. Mauna Lani Terrace A303 boasts an elegant new kitchen, luxurious new bathrooms, dramatic vaulted ceilings, gorgeous mahogany details, and cool stone flooring throughout.
Each of the villa’s spacious bedrooms features its own lanai for peaceful enjoyment of the stunning ocean and sunset vistas. Its fully modern kitchen has been thoughtfully appointed with everything needed for relaxed meals at home. The sizable kitchen flows into a large living space with huge windows for taking in...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
No Pets Allowed
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Chef Services: Available on request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- QUIET HOURS:
- Quiet hours shall be from 9:00pm to 8:00am, during which time the noise from the STVR shall not unreasonably disturb adjacent neighbors. Sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries during non-quiet hours shall not be more excessive than would be otherwise associated with a residential area.
- Guest vehicles shall be parked in the designated onsite parking area. Please be respectful of the neighbors and do not block driveways, sidewalks or mailboxes.
- USE OF PROPERTY: The STVR shall not be used for commercial purposes.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Standard Airbnb T&C TERMS: The following definitions will apply: “Agent” refers to Elite Pacific Properties LLC powered by Gather dba Elite Vacation Rentals powered by Gather, a limited liability company duly organized and existing under the laws of the State of Hawaii, having its administrative place of business at 4211 Waialae Ave. Ste. 106, Honolulu, HI 96816. “Owner” refers to the legal owner of the Property; “Guest” refers to the person or persons occupying the Property; and “Property” refers to the real property, its contents and related amenities rented to the Guest.
- RENTER REQUIREMENTS:
- For legal and accounting purposes, the person placing the reservation must be the same as the credit/debit card holder. This person is considered to be the Guest. All other persons involved with the rental are considered to be the Guest's invitees, and all discussion regarding reservation, cancelation, and damage policies will be discussed with the Guest, not the Guest's invitees. The Guest understands that Elite Pacific Properties powered by Gather rents to responsible adults over the age of 21 ONLY. MINIMUM RENTAL PERIOD: Minimum stay requirements vary by property. On Oahu, the City and County of Honolulu regulations require a minimum 30-day rental agreement for properties outside of resort-zoned areas. Therefore your rental agreement will be for a minimum of 30 days. Please see Special Terms for Oahu 30-Day Rentals Only.
- CREDIT CARD POLICY:
- A credit card is required regardless of how the reservation is being paid for and is used for payment of incidentals and other charges in connection with your stay. Please see Guest Acknowledgement and Credit Card Authorization. BOOKING DEPOSIT
- A 30% Booking Deposit of the total charges is required to confirm the reservation. The Final Balance is due 90 days prior to arrival. Any reservations made within 90 days of arrival are due in full in order to have a confirmed reservation. Some exceptions may apply. Please see Special Terms for Montage Bookings Only.
- FINAL BALANCE PAYMENT, IF APPLICABLE:
- The Final Balance of total charges is due 90 days prior to check-in. If you do not make other payment arrangements, your credit card on file will automatically be charged the final balance on the due date. If you plan on using a different payment method to pay the final balance, please contact your Reservations Manager. Please note that if you do not make scheduled check, eCheck or wire transfer payments by the due date, your credit card will be charged for the remaining balance.
- DAMAGE POLICY:
- As a condition to the rental of all Vacation Properties, Elite Pacific Properties powered by Gather reserves the right to charge the Guest’s credit card for any and all Guest/Invitee-caused losses and damages sustained to the Vacation Property throughout the duration of their period of occupancy. In the event of any Guest/Invitee-caused loss or damage to the Vacation Property, including, but not limited to, undue cleaning, eviction, service calls, service charges, fines/assessments, repairs or replacements, plus all applicable taxes, Elite Pacific Properties powered by Gather is hereby granted the right to charge the Guest’s credit card.
- UPON ARRIVAL:
- Take a look around the unit. If there are concerns or issues with your rental property, please contact the property manager immediately (leave a message if there is no answer). Contact information can be found in your Arrival Instructions. No refunds or considerations are given unless we are notified of problems during your stay. Upon request, we will provide a form for you to document any pre-existing damage so you won’t be held responsible, as well as a claim form for any damage that happens during your stay (if you purchased the Vacation Rental Damage insurance).
- In the event of a problem getting in the unit or if there are problems with condition or functionality of the unit, please immediately contact the Property Manager (leave a voice message and send a text message if there is no answer). Property Manager’s contact information is listed in the Arrival Instructions you will be sent prior to check-in.
- ARRIVAL TIME:
- Arrival times vary. Please refer to your Arrival Instructions. Unless you have specifically arranged for an early arrival time, please do not arrive at the property before your scheduled check in time.
- DEPARTURE TIME:
- Departure times vary. Please refer to your Arrival Instructions. Your prompt departure is appreciated so we can prepare the unit for any incoming guests. If you have not arranged for a late check out, you may be charged $35 for each hour beyond the check out time that you are still on property, at a minimum of one hour. If the unit has not been vacated by 4 pm, a fee equal to the rental rate of 2 ½ days may be assessed.
- NO SMOKING:
- Guest agrees that there is to be no smoking in the unit, on any lanais, or on the property during occupancy. Guest will be responsible for any damage to the property caused by cigarettes and/or cigarette smoke
- If a Pool or Spa is available, Guest and other invitees shall use the pool or spa at their own risk. Guest shall not permit use of the pool or spa by unsupervised children or other guests.
- CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Guest shall inform Agent in writing of Guest’s intention to cancel the reservation. For reservations made through third parties, additional cancellation policies may apply. The cancellation policy is as follows: (1) If Cancellation notice is received ninety or more days (90+) prior to the check-in date, a cancellation fee equal to 10% of the Reservation Total will be forfeited and the balance will be refunded within 7 days from receipt of written cancellation. (2) If Cancellation notice is received less than ninety days (0-89) prior to the check-in date, the full booking amount of rent and taxes will be forfeited. Pre-collected cleaning fees will be refunded within 7 days from receipt of written cancellation. As courtesy to our Guest, if Agent is able to rebook any portion of the canceled reservation, Guest will be refunded to the extent that Agent is able to re-book the Property. (3) Owner/Agent Cancellation Policy: In the unlikely event that the Property becomes unavailable for any part of the tenancy for reasons beyond the control of the Agent, Owner and/or Agent may cancel this Agreement and refund in full to the Guest all payments made. Agent will assist in procuring similar alternative accommodation should this situation arise. Guest agrees that any claims against Owner/Agent arising out of performance or non-performance under this agreement shall be limited to a full refund of all consideration previously tendered by Guest.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE:
- To offer you the best services possible, we strictly adhere to our cancellation policy. However, to help protect your vacation investment you may want to purchase travel insurance to cover the costs of any potential changes to your itinerary. Travel Insurance reimburses you for pre-paid, non-refundable expenses due to certain unforeseeable circumstances that may jeopardize your vacation investment and force you to incur unplanned expenses. Coverage can typically be added at the time of reservation or shortly thereafter, but not right before the trip.
- CHANGE POLICY:
- Any request to change dates will be based on availability and timeliness of the request. Requests made more than 90-days prior to arrival will be made without penalty and will require a $150 Reservation Change Fee for the administrative costs associated with modifying a reservation and notifying all parties involved. Change requests made 0-90 days prior to arrival will require owner approval, a $150 Reservation Change Fee and if there is any reduction in the number of nights booked, guest will not be eligible for a refund on those nights as the standard Cancellation Policy would apply, as shown above.
- (1) EXTENSION: The length of your stay may be extended subject to availability; however, there will be additional rental charges, taxes, and cleaning fees collected prior to extension start date in order to confirm extension.
- (2) REDUCTION: All reductions in your length of stay must be submitted in writing more than 90 days prior to arrival, and are subject to a minimum stay. Adjustments in nightly rental rate may apply when reducing the total number of nights rented. Reductions in your length of stay made 0-90 days prior to arrival will not result in a refund or reduction of rent and taxes.
- POWER/ WEATHER RELATED CANCELLATION:
- Elite Pacific Properties powered by Gather does NOT issue refunds due to acts of nature such as: weather, road conditions, hurricanes, power outages etc, but Travel Insurance does provide some protection against these instances. If the property is deemed uninhabitable by Elite Pacific Properties powered by Gather due to such circumstances and you did not purchase insurance, reservations can be rescheduled for future dates within one year of the reservation date. If the new dates are booked at a higher rental rate, you are responsible for paying the difference in the rental rates. If the new dates are booked at a lower rental rate, no refunds will be given.
- Agent and Owner are not responsible for any construction noise beyond the Property. Guest acknowledges that Agent and Owner have no control over the hours of work or noise level of any construction beyond the Property. Audible construction noise shall not void or negate this Agreement, nor shall it serve as a basis for claim for refund, price reduction, or other compensation.
- PRIVATE PROPERTY:
- Guest acknowledges that the accommodation is a privately owned home or condominium as opposed to a hotel. As such, hotel-like amenities such as daily cleaning and bell service are not provided. Additional services can be requested with advance notice at an additional cost.
- PROPERTY CONDITION:
- A Property Condition Form must be completed and returned to Agent within 24 hours of arrival, wherein any existing damages or deficiencies must be reported. At check-out, Guest must leave the property in tidy condition, similar to that at move in. Cleaning crews will handle all major cleaning of linens, towels, kitchens, floors, and bathrooms. However, excessive cleaning will be billed at $30/hour and will be charged to the Guest.
- REPAIR AND SERVICE CALLS:
- Agent and owner do not guarantee against mechanical or electrical failure of air conditioning, fans, lights, televisions, VCRs, DVDs, or other equipment. Guest agrees to report any inoperative items to Agent promptly, and Agent agrees to make every effort to have maintenance done quickly and efficiently. Should a repair person conclude that equipment is in working order, or that failure was due to the actions of the Guest, then the charge for the service call will be billed to Guest and Guest agrees to pay the charge. No refund or rent deduction will be made due to the failure of such equipment.
- LEFT ITEMS:
- Please check carefully for belongings before you leave. Left items can be mailed to you if requested and you will be charged shipping costs plus a $10 service fee. Elite Pacific Properties powered by Gather is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- PROPERTY FOR SALE: If a property is for sale, the owner reserves the right to have the property shown to prospective buyers. The property manager will contact you to make arrangements to schedule the showing at a convenient time.
- RIGHT TO ENTER:
- If necessary, Owner or Agent or their designated vendors may enter the property in order to inspect or make necessary or requested repairs. Owner or Agent will give Guest at least 24 hours minimum notice before entering the Property, and will only enter during reasonable hours except in the case of emergency. Regular vendors to the property including, pool, yard, and cleaning services shall be allowed to enter at normally scheduled times.
- The Property is for the sole use as a personal vacation residence for families and responsible adults. Guest acknowledges that they will personally occupy the Property for the entire length of stay and will not sublet. Tenant shall not use the Property for any illegal or unlawful purpose, nor shall the Property be used in a fashion that disturbs or offends the neighbors. Occupancy is restricted to a maximum number of Guests per property, which is not to exceed two guests per bedroom unless otherwise specified. Certain properties offer tiered rental rates based on number of Guests. For these properties occupancy is restricted to the number of Guests listed at the time of booking. Additional Guests are subject to Agent approval and will incur an extra nightly rate. A list of the first and last names of ALL persons occupying the property is required at the time of booking with additional Guest names required in writing prior to check-in.
- ENVIRONMENTAL DISCLOSURE:
- Guest(s) hereby acknowledge the State of Hawaii is exposed to such environmental hazards including but not limited to Tidal Wave/Tsunami, Hurricane and Flood. Please refer to the local phone book regarding inundation area and evacuation instructions should a threat occur. We recommend Travelers Insurance for any unforeseen circumstances. Because we are in the Tropics, you may encounter geckos, and other pests. Our properties are treated regularly for pest control maintenance; however, pests are a normal part of life in the tropics. Elite Pacific Properties powered by Gather does not issue refunds due to the presence of pests in the Property.
- MAIL AND DELIVERIES:
- Elite Pacific Properties powered by Gather is not responsible for mail or deliveries sent to the property before, during or after Guest stays. Guest(s) hereby acknowledge that mail may not be deliverable to certain properties, and in no circumstance will Elite powered by Gather be held liable for mail that is lost, damaged, delayed or returned to sender.
- SPECIAL REQUESTS AND SERVICES:
- Any special services requested by Guest(s) which Agent is able to perform, may be performed at a rate of $75/hour plus applicable taxes, for management oversight and coordination, with prior agreement between Guest(s) and Agent.
- ELECTRICITY CHARGES:
- Guest’s rental charges are based on normal electricity usage. We recommend that you turn off air conditioning when gone and that you ensure all doors and windows are shut if the air conditioning is on. In the event that Guest’s usage results in unusually high electricity charges, Guest agrees to pay for the additional charges beyond those deemed normal for the Property. A 3.5% Payment Processing Fee will be added to this charge.
- Guest agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Owner and Agent from all claims, disputes, litigation, judgments, costs and attorney fees resulting from loss, damage, or injury to Guest and guests or their personal property. Owner and agent are not responsible for lost, stolen, or misplaced items. Guest is also aware of the inherent risks to person and property while occupying residences near the ocean or that have pool/Jacuzzi features. Any and all claims, controversies or disputes arising out of or relating to this contract/agreement, or the breach thereof, which remain unresolved after direct negotiations between the parties, shall first be submitted to confidential Mediation in accordance with the Rules, Procedures, and Protocols for Mediation of Disputes of Dispute Prevention & Resolution, Inc., then in effect. If any issues, claims or disputes remain unresolved after mediation concludes, the parties agree to submit any such issues to binding arbitration before one arbitrator in accordance with the Rules, Procedures, and Protocols for Arbitration of Disputes of Dispute Prevention & Resolution, Inc., then in effect. The parties further agree that the award of the arbitrator is binding upon the parties and that judgment upon the award rendered may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Hawaii. All disputes or claims pertaining to the Agreement shall be adjudicated in the State of Hawaii, County of Honolulu.