Historic Watermelon, Waterfront/Pool/Spa/Kayaks
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- 16 Guests
Moon lit strolls along the shore. Gentle salty breezes caressing your face. Kayaking with your dolphin friends. Starry nights and sunlit days. Peace, quiet, and tranquility no matter which way you turn, and a bit of history thrown in the mix. Luxuriously comfortable furnishings and an outdoor oasis that gives you beach and water views in every direction. Historic Watermelon is the vacation home that you have longed for. Come along and hear her story and you will never wish to vacation anywhere else again.
It was the late 1800’s. Summer Haven in St Johns County was a quaint cottage community where the local farmers escaped to cool off during the summers. It was a quiet and discreet place to relax after a season of plowing and planting. It stayed quiet until it was discovered by Thomas A. Mellon, one of the heirs to the Mellon banking and industrial fortune family. From a place where the locals got off the farm and enjoyed the...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Children's Books and Toys
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- You must be at least 25 years of age in order to make a reservation. The person who makes the reservation must occupy the residence for the duration of the reservation.