Place Des Amis - Family Holiday House In Rye
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
4 Bedroom holiday house in Rye with multiple living areas indoors and outdoors. Room for the whole family or shared families.
Enter the house from the lockable front deck, into open plan living with reverse cycle air conditioning and ducted heating.
Living area features couches, new Wood Burner, Samsung Smart TV with Fetch, Netflix etc and Dvd player.
Kitchen has all amenities and includes a bench with 2 stools, microwave, fridge with ice maker and coffee machine (Nespresso Pods)
Dining is offered both indoors or on the back deck, undercover, lights and 5 burner BBQ.
At the top of the stairs is a small office space.
Downstairs is a children’s retreat with bunk beds , couches, Samsung Smart Tv, Xbox and split system.
The garage has a table tennis table and other kids toys/games to sort through.
There is a large lawn and firepit out the back and the...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Short Stay Rental Accommodation
- Important visitor information
- Welcome to the beautiful Mornington Peninsula, we sincerely hope you enjoy your stay. This property is registered under the Mornington Peninsula Shire Short Stay Rental Accommodation Local Law. Guests of this property must ensure they read and follow the requirements of the Code of Conduct during their stay.
- The Code of Conduct requires guests to:
- • Behave responsibly during your stay. Loud yelling, screaming, cheering and aggressive behaviour is Not acceptable and may result in the early termination of your stay if a complaint is received by Council
- • No additional accommodation is permitted on site such as tents, caravans, campervans
- • Do not use outdoor areas for activity between 11.00 pm to 7.00 am
- • Place all waste into the bins provided prior to leaving