Family Entertainer With Swimming Pool - Rye
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Recently renovated 3 bedroom house sleeps 8-10 guests with security fenced swimming pool.
Expansive open plan living/dining, light-filled modern kitchen, wraparound north-east facing timber deck, covered outdoor entertaining area overlooking in-ground pool and sunbathing terrace, lock up car accommodation plus additional parking on-site for caravan/boat, on a fully fenced 862m2.
Reverse cycle air conditioning and Gas Fireplace in living areas, lawn area and kids cubby house.
Garage used for entertaining with wall mounted tv and table tennis table
House has Wifi.
This is a great house for a family with children.
Master Bedroom 1 - King Bed with wall mounted tv
Bedroom 2 - Tri Bunk Bed - (DB on bottom/SB on top) + trundle bed (single)
Bedroom 3 - Single Bunk Bed x 2
Family Bathroom with Shower , separate Bath and Toilet
Separate 2nd Toilet
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
No Pets Allowed
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer In Home
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Short Stay Rental Accommodation
- Important visitor information
- Welcome to the beautiful Mornington Peninsula, we sincerely hope you enjoy your stay. This property is registered under the Mornington Peninsula Shire Short Stay Rental Accommodation Local Law. Guests of this property must ensure they read and follow the requirements of the Code of Conduct during their stay.
- The Code of Conduct requires guests to:
- • Behave responsibly during your stay. Loud yelling, screaming, cheering and aggressive behaviour is Not acceptable and may result in the early termination of your stay if a complaint is received by Council
- • No additional accommodation is permitted on site such as tents, caravans, campervans
- • Do not use outdoor areas for activity between 11.00 pm to 7.00 am
- • Place all waste into the bins provided prior to leaving