- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
The house has a North east orientation and is walking distance (500m) from the main town. The main benefits of the villa are the unique “private” forest of cedar trees and the great sunset views. The villa was designed by a prominent Greek architect, who aimed to preserve the landscape and local architecture, while maintaining modern, simple lines.
The sandy terrain, in front of the house, in combination with the cedar trees and proximity to the beach, creates a unique feeling of tranquility and connection to the nature.
The main house has two bedrooms, one with queen size bed and one with two single beds, both with en-suite bathroom and the master bedroom with queen size bed is on the first floor. The ground floor en-suite bedrooms have showers, while the master bedroom has a bathtub. The master bedroom has a large terrace with views to the beach and the sunset.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Walking distance (500m) from the main town Walking distance to the beach of Sifneikos
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.