- 5 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- 14 Guests
Name: Wander Inn | Bedrooms: 5 | Bathrooms: 3.5| Sleeps: 14 | Access: Lake Access | Pets Not Permitted | MUST BE 24+ YEARS TO RENT | Free WIFI Provided
*Bed linens and bath towels provided w/rental. No soaps, toiletries, paper products, trash bags, etc. will be provided with the exception of a welcome bag including a few starter items. Please pack accordingly.
Calling all wanderers! Located in the gorgeous Stockslager community, Wander Inn is surrounded by stunning trails and is just a short walk from the lake, making it perfect for our guests looking for a nature-filled getaway. Enjoy your morning coffee on the front porch or grill up a delicious breakfast on the back deck, with both options offering a fantastic view of the Deep Creek wildlife. When it starts warming up, head to the community dock for an afternoon of boating and swimming. For our guests that prefer dry land, explore the local trails...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Staying at a home in Stockslager means staying at a top notch home at Deep Creek Lake. The homes in this community are perfectly unique in every way. Located on the Western side of Deep Creek Lake and near the dam, you are guaranteed a peaceful getaway. Stockslager also features a community tennis court and walking trails located along the lake front. For more adventure, take a trip over to Swallow Falls State Park. This park is just 5 miles away and offers beautiful views of nature all year round! Community Amenities: -Community Tennis Court -Walking Trails -Quiet Community -Wooded Setting -Lake Front and Lake Access Homes -Close to Swallow Falls State Park
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- AFTER BOOKING: An email will be sent to the address provided during check-out; please check for action items needed to secure your reservation. The subject of this email will start with "URGENT: Complete Your Booking For"... and may be in your Promotional/Marketing folders depending on your email provider and settings.
- NOTE: A copy of the contract holder's Photo ID, a signed contract, and a list of your full travel party (names/ages of all attending) will be required to complete your booking.