The Berg Haus
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
This newly remodeled classic chalet is a sure winner for your mountain getaway! Located in the ever popular Blue Lake Spring and walking distance to Fly-In Lake (fees apply) you will also have access to Snowflake Lodge with pool, lake, tennis/basketball/volleyball and bocce ball courts, movie night, restaurant and lots of fun activities (fees apply). Enter into the spacious great room with soaring ceilings and a gas log stove ( + forced air heat) to cozy up to while watching the snow fall from the floor to ceiling windows. Whip up a mountain meal for the crew in the fully stocked kitchen with gas cooking stove, Stanislas steel appliances and granite counter tops. With 2 bedroom on the main floor both with Queen beds + a loft with 4 Twins there is room for 2 families to sleep comfortably. The extra large deck is the perfect spot for entertaining, BBQing or for just relaxing and sipping a cool drink after a day of exploring all the...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Free Parking: On-site
Basketball Courts: Community
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Blue Lake Springs Homeowners Association (BLSHA) is a family-focused community located in Arnold, California along the Ebbetts Pass Scenic Byway on Highway 4. The BLSHA Community offers plenty of tranquility and adventure. Join us for a variety of summertime fun, family-friendly activities between Memorial Day and Labor Day (fees apply) BLSHA also has a year-round restaurant. The Snowflake Lodge Restaurant is open Friday & Saturday nights, to members and their guests (including renters). The restaurant offers a seasonal menu, with a variety of innovative and fresh dishes. From Blue Lake Springs it is easy to explore many different sites and activities, including local wineries, rivers, historic sites, California’s Big Trees State Park, and skiing at Bear Valley Resort. With all this adventure within reach, Blue Lake Springs is a great place to live or visit!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- **Person reserving the cabin must be at least 25 years old** All our cabins are on septic systems so it is very important to only flush toilet paper. Most cabins have water heaters fo 50-75 gallon capacity so you may need to stagger your showers or run dishwasher during non-shower times to ensure hot water for all. Smoking is not permitted in any cabin. Campfires and fireworks is prohibited. Outdoor fire pits are permitted in winter months only due to high fire risk. In the Winter do not park on the street due to snow plowing...you could get plowed in. You may need to move your car from the driveway to have it plowed properly (you can't plow a driveway with vehicles there) Please be patient with the snowplow companies to plow the roads and driveway. Drive slow in snowy conditions. Don't forget to carry chains! When using the BBQ always turn off the propane when done. Clean the grill after each use to discourage wild animals. If you run out of propane there should be a 2nd can on site, if not call the office or emergency phone for a refill. Due to the nature of our area, wifi- although advertised - is not guaranteed. There are no refunds for non-operable wifi. Please do not tamper with the wifi password or settings. If you are having issues we are always available to assist in anyway we can. Check out time is 11am - please bring your keys back to our office where you checked in. Bringing pets to a non pet friendly home may result in fine or eviction. Please be courteous of our neighbors, the local noise curfew is 10:00 p.m. Noise carries in the mountains so please bring it inside at 10pm. For any violations of our policies there could be fines and eviction.